Manty - hose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manty - hose

Alright fellas, on talk radio this morning they were bantering about - Mantyhose. In the Random Thread we have been fantasizing, I mean discussing body stockings for women and other stockings like thigh highs and things, but isn't it time to discuss hose for men?

This morning on the radio they made it sound like this Mantyhose was some new phenomena when in reality I saw it back in the late '70's. Horrifying as it was, although with some speculation it could be interesting, what do y'all think about it?

http://1heckofaguy.com/2008/10/02/hi...ert-mantyhose/
    Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Originally posted by Debbie View Post
    Alright fellas, on talk radio this morning they were bantering about - Mantyhose. In the Random Thread we have been fantasizing, I mean discussing body stockings for women and other stockings like thigh highs and things, but isn't it time to discuss hose for men?

This morning on the radio they made it sound like this Mantyhose was some new phenomena when in reality I saw it back in the late '70's. Horrifying as it was, although with some speculation it could be interesting, what do y'all think about it?

oh come on Deb's thats just not right .... not the natural order of things........................
    sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Should raw analytical data ever be passed to policy makers?

Comment

Originally posted by Debbie View Post

Comment

Manty. Hose.

One word: Why??
        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Pregnant men

Man bags

Now mantyhose?

Why do they want to be women?!
          "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

It may be our only hope in hell of ever understanding you.

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
              Manty. Hose.

One word: Why??
              Leeches. Joe Namath?
              Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
              (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Originally posted by T_igger_cs_30 View Post
                oh come on Deb's thats just not right .... not the natural order of things........................
                <Siding with Tig, Keep the thigh highs on the ladies. Let us be the judge
                Last edited by Dreadnought; 14 Oct 08,, 17:53.
                Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post

Comment

Originally posted by sappersgt View Post
                    Leeches. Joe Namath?

Comment

Do the words "Snowball's chance in hell" mean anything to you guys?
                      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

we dont understand you guys either, but we dont go around wearing cups and scratching ourselves in public. we just accept we are the better sex and move forward.
                        "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Manty-hose...to go with murse and man-pons?
                          "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by THL View Post
                            we dont understand you guys either, but we dont go around wearing cups and scratching ourselves in public. we just accept we are the better sex and move forward.
                            Ok, if you can't understand guys - surely the most uncomplicated form of life - then how can you claim to be the "better" sex?

And contrary to your rather silly stereotype, the only guys that wear cups are baseball players. ;)

And guys that overtly scratch themselves in public are hardly representative of the species. :P

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
                              And guys that overtly scratch themselves in public are hardly representative of the species. :P
                              We're not???Uhhh....I mean....of course that's not representative of the male gender,perish the thought.....
                              "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                              X