Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman bartending in the nude (no photos)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman bartending in the nude (no photos)

DELHI -- A 33-year-old southern Illinois woman is facing public indecency charges after authorities say they found her bartending in the buff at a Delhi tavern.

The Jersey County State's Attorney's office says sheriff's deputies were doing a routine check at the Cabin Tavern one afternoon this week when they found something not-so-routine. Authorities allege Janet Brannon of East Alton was naked as she served patrons.

She was arrested, and because no other bar employees were available, the tavern was closed down.

Brannon has been charged with misdemeanor public indecency is free on $8,000 bond.

No published telephone listing could be found for Brannon, the sheriff's department didn't know whether she has an attorney.
    LINKED HERE

lol
    "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

If a BarMAN had been topless would he have been arrested? Is there a case for gender discrimination or will some State by-law be brought used to convict her? Or there is no discrimination and both sexed would be arrested.

Comment

Scott Erwin

I think there's a DeKalb lawyer that might represent her.
      Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
      (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Originally posted by sappersgt View Post
        I think there's a DeKalb lawyer that might represent her.
        Probably a stamped of Lawyers queueing up. Ironside would be out of his chair and running:))

Comment

Maybe she did it to get more................tips.......:))
          Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

THL, there would be far more views and comments if you didn't say no photos.

Comment

Even though

-Woman bartending in the nude (no photos)

I was still tempted to open the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
                If a BarMAN had been topless would he have been arrested? Is there a case for gender discrimination or will some State by-law be brought used to convict her? Or there is no discrimination and both sexed would be arrested.

Not topless; Naked, Nude, No-clothes... I would have to wonder exactly what kind of bar I had wandered into if there was a naked guy serving drinks... I'd definitely call the cops.

Comment

Originally posted by pate View Post
                  Not topless; Naked, Nude, No-clothes... I would have to wonder exactly what kind of bar I had wandered into if there was a naked guy serving drinks... I'd definitely call the cops.
                  I would not want to be served drinks by some naked strange guy in a bar I dont think...They reach down below the counter for ice and liquor too much and I'd be afraid of what else was getting in the glass....
                  "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

So long as shes good looking and keeps herself in shape whats the problem? Oh and the beer is cold.
                    Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Originally posted by pate View Post
                      You would definitely want to order your drinks - shaken...not stirred! ;)
                      “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
                      "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X