Peru wants jail for nude woman using flag as saddle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peru wants jail for nude woman using flag as saddle

Peru wants jail for nude woman using flag as saddle | Oddly Enough | Reuters

Peru wants jail for nude woman using flag as saddle
    Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:57am EDT

LIMA (Reuters) - A naked model photographed using Peru's flag as a saddle while mounted on a horse will face charges that could put her in jail for up to four years for offending patriotic symbols, the country's defense minister said on Wednesday.

The suggestive shot of Leysi Suarez, whose main job is dancing for the band Alma Bella, or Beautiful Soul, was splashed on the cover of DFarandula magazine and has caused a political uproar as Peru prepares to celebrate the 187th anniversary of its independence from Spain on Monday.

"These are patriotic symbols that demand total respect, and using them improperly requires punishment," Defense Minister Antero Flores told reporters. "This is an offense."

Flores has ordered a public prosecutor to take up the case and file charges.

Suarez said it was patriotic to pose for the photo.

"I haven't committed a crime. I love Peru and show it with my body and soul," the dancer said on RPP radio.

Mario Amoretti, a well-known lawyer, said it depends in part on how Peru's red-and-white flag was used.

"It's one thing to cover your body with the flag, but quite another thing to be naked and using it as a horse's saddle," he said.

The photos were republished on the Web site of Peru's El Comercio newspaper: here
    "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Think i will paint a flag on my face and she can ride that , if she pays me of course .:))

Comment

My - she is a "healthy" girl.
      Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

She can use me as a saddle anytime.

-dale

Comment

She appears to be bursting er, with health and vitality!
          Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

Now I know what they mean when they say "Rode hard and put up wet" giddyup.
            Attached Files
            Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Comment

Any more pics?!

Comment

She's mine, stay away.

-dale

Comment

I would shag her ass for a couple sessions and move on. She has the body type that would balloon as she ages. She would have to seriously work her ass off to keep her body shape that way and I really think she can't because it would be too tiring for her.

Comment

Originally posted by Blademaster View Post
                    She would have to seriously work her ass off to keep her body shape that way and I really think she can't because it would be too tiring for her.
                    I would help. ;)

Comment

Her girly parts make me feel happy to be a man. We'll talk about you ten years from now.

We'll giggle.

-dale

Comment

She has the body type that would balloon as she ages. She would have to seriously work her ass off to keep her body shape that way and I really think she can't because it would be too tiring for her.

One way to tell what a woman is going to look like is to look at her mother. THAT is what she is going to look like when she gets older. Most instances anyway. There are some that have the body type of their father, I know a couple of women like that. They are huge.
                        Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Lucky jail mates!

Comment

I would shag her ass for a couple sessions and move on. She has the body type that would balloon as she ages. She would have to seriously work her ass off to keep her body shape that way and I really think she can't because it would be too tiring for her.
                            You are still single, arent you?;)
                            A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

She's good looking so she can do that.

Peru should look for ugly women to jail. Stay away from the beautiful ones.
                              "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Working...
                              X