Big Brother and his Free Speech?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother and his Free Speech?

undefinedundefinedundefinedI am new to this forum. Up to yesterday I posted on www.itshappening.com. Does anyone here have any information as to what may of happened to the site? Obviously, someone closed it down! So much for freedom of speech! Big brother, or national security. Both ploys I believe. If any one has any information I would most appreciative for any information. Have alot of on-line friends unavailable to me now! Thanks...
    Last edited by psuedonym; 28 Jan 05,, 08:27.

Removed by C@ndi with an eye
    ???

Looks like the governments' after you man.
    Seriously is that a hack job or what.??
    What were you posting on that website??
    What if the government comes after WAB next??
    That's a bad thought. I am scared...
    Self-control is the chief element in self-respect, and self-respect is the chief element in courage.

Comment

Great. Just great.

'Nother friggin' moonbat.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesman
        Great. Just great.

'Nother friggin' moonbat.
        okay, i'll bite sarge what and who is the "moonbat"?

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus
          Removed by C@ndi with an eye
          ???

Looks like the governments' after you man.
          Seriously is that a hack job or what.??
          What were you posting on that website??
          What if the government comes after WAB next??
          That's a bad thought. I am scared...

Appers that they are after something, with all the open chats on the net there are allot of open forums! Its Happening was not an issue for national security. Who Knows ?

Comment

Originally posted by psuedonym
            undefinedundefinedundefinedI am new to this forum. Up to yesterday I posted on www.itshappening.com. Does anyone here have any information as to what may of happened to the site? Obviously, someone closed it down! So much for freedom of speech! Big brother, or national security. Both ploys I believe. If any one has any information I would most appreciative for any information. Have alot of on-line friends unavailable to me now! Thanks...
            Please tell me you don't honestly think the government shut it down???
            "Our citizenship in the United States is our national character. Our citizenship in any particular state is only our local distinction. By the latter we are known at home, by the former to the world. Our great title is AMERICANS…" -- Thomas Paine

Comment

Do we have a link up somewhere on the 'Low-cost Lithium' website, that says, 'Click here and write whatever occurs to your tiny, diseased mind!'?

WHY are we getting these clowns in here in such numbers lately?

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesman
                Do we have a link up somewhere on the 'Low-cost Lithium' website, that says, 'Click here and write whatever occurs to your tiny, diseased mind!'?

WHY are we getting these clowns in here in such numbers lately?
                They let US in, didn't they? :):)

-dale

Comment

Originally posted by dalem
                  They let US in, didn't they? :):)

-dale
                  Well, YES, but we had to send in the fifty bucks first.

Or did I get scammed?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Leader
                      Oh, very nice....
                      "Our citizenship in the United States is our national character. Our citizenship in any particular state is only our local distinction. By the latter we are known at home, by the former to the world. Our great title is AMERICANS…" -- Thomas Paine

Comment

Cheap. Works on so many levels.
                        at

Comment

Was it a phpbb based forum? WAs it up to date? There was a virus that was able to corrupt older phpbb forums. Its possible its a variant of that virus.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4117711.stm
                          at

Comment

Originally posted by Trooth
                            Cheap. Works on so many levels.
                            Yep.

Comment

Let me tell you what hotshot, I served with the first marines in Vietnam 69 thru 70, as a corpsman. so shove your chicken footprint up your ass! What a pompous bunch of assholes **** all of ya !
                              Last edited by psuedonym; 30 Jan 05,, 07:52.

Comment

Working...
                              X