X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Male/Female Shopping times

The time it takes for a man or a woman to buy a pair of jeans
    Attached Files
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

How so very true...
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Heh, so true.

When I go to a store, I go in, get what I want, and leave. Sometimes when I drive down to the Mall of America I look around though, usually at the Barnes & Nobles superstore. Of course, that's a trip that doesn't happen to often.
      "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Yeah, they did a study in Australia on the phenomenon. Apparently men are more likely to have a list of things they want, as opposed tp women who prefer to look around for something that catches their fancy.

The upshot is men can get a shopping trip done in a fraction of the time, while spending about 10% more than a woman who brought the same things.
        SWANSEA 'TILL I DIE! - CARN THE CROWS!

Rule Britannia, No Surrender

Staff Cadet in the Australian Army Reserve.

Soli Deo Gloria

Comment

It's simple. A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he needs. A woman will $1 for a $2 item she doesn't need.
          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Another one for the guys
            Attached Files
            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

and another
              Attached Files

Comment

LOL

Comment

Working...
                X