Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you vote for? (Democratic candidates)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would you vote for? (Democratic candidates)

If you had to make a choice between these 9, which one would you vote for?
    Howard Dean
    6.67%
    John Edwards
    20.00%
    Dick Gephardt
    0.00%
    Bob Graham
    0.00%
    John Kerry
    6.67%
    Dennis Kucinich
    0.00%
    Joe Lieberman
    53.33%
    Carol Moseley Braun
    6.67%
    Al Sharpton
    6.67%
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Can't say I'd vote for any of them. I might vote for General Clark if he ran on the Democratic ticket.
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

None of them.

From EVERYTHING i hear, Wes Clark is an incompetent jack-off.

LOL, the Colonel said as much, though much more politely in another thread here.

Comment

none, i would vote for Bush again

Comment

The question isn't if you would vote for, but who you would vote for if you had to vote for one of them.

Comment

I guess I'd have to honestly abstain from voting then.:brick
            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

I'd move to Switzerland first.

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
                I'd move to Switzerland first.
                Snipe, they don't give the money that's there to just anyvody. And it really isn't worth moving there just for the chocolate...
                Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

You guys need to take a chill pill :wacko

My question is if you had to vote for somebody, who would you vote for. Which Democratic candidate is the most in line with your political views? For example, Joe Lieberman is considered a conservative Democrat, Carol Moseley Braun could be considered a very liberal Democrat.

Comment

I would vote for the fattest one, because he would be the easiset target for an assasin's bullet.

Who's the fattest one of the bunch?

Comment

Originally posted by ironman420
                      Carol Moseley Braun could be considered a very liberal Democrat.
                      Is there anything worse than a very liberal Democrat?
                      I guess I'd have to go with Joe

Comment

If I had to vote for a democrat it would be Lieberman.

The problem is there aren't any good conservative choices in the running.

Ivan

Comment

I'm the ONLY voter for Sharpton?

Comment

Seems such an obvious choice...

Comment

Lieberman
                              "The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood"-Otto Von Bismarck

Comment

Working...
                              X