Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chinese need human rights in this forum!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese need human rights in this forum!

Parihaka ,

thanks for your suggestion!and I respect you!
    but do my post hurt you?Is my post trolling?Do my post shame you?

All NO!I just say and copy sth. what you dislike , you do not want to believe,you do not want other people know.

I can't believe that you deleted my links and closed my post.Yes,u are boss here!But where the human rights you said every day?where is the freely speech?where is democracy?

Think about and answer these questions:
    FIRST:WAB called "world" because all the people form all over the world can come here speak freely,though their world view ,sense of worth and attitudes are different!

IF you do not allow chinese to speak,maybe this board can called "West and India affairs board"?

SECOND :Chinese average level of english here is low,sometimes we can not explain very clearly ,shouldn't you give us more toleration?

THIRD: Do you (include someone) think propaganda is my job???And I come here just for propaganda?

If you find I always come to this forum these days, I tell you that these days are my vacation!

Finally, Parihaka ,I'm younger than you,Maybe I should call you uncle in china! today ,if you say " you want me go and do not disturb your dream !"
    I promise I won't come here for ever!!

You were spamming. There are plenty of threads - too many for sanity, in fact - dedicated to China-Tibet, many of them started by you and all of them featuring you. Yet you create yet another in your sad little one-track world where nothing outside China and Chinese issues even exists, just to post some link, and not expand on it at all. This forum has free speech, but you are just abusing etiquette and making life gratuitously unpleasant for everybody else.

Tell you what, why don't you go over to the, I don't know, OTHER forums and post your opinions on the Iraq War. Just for a change. Y'know, Iraq? That place NOT in China?

A CCP shill should not talk about human rights, though.
    HD Ready?

Comment

FOE,

I've given you a 30 day vacation from the board so that you can observe how members interact. You will see that members tend to post similar topics into the same thread and don't create nearly a dozen threads on the same subject area within days. You will also find that members have read and follow the http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/mem...2-15-07-a.html. Enforcement of forum guidelines has nothing to human rights. You are more than welcome to return after your vacation, but I wanted to give you time to observe and learn the cultural norms of this melting pot forum so that you may participate fully instead of being asked to leave.
      "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

FOE,

Having had a chance to read some more of your posts, when you do return, we will also not tolerate successive ill-informed posts. It is clear that you don't know the history of your country like some of the other board members, and yet you continued to post one liners that distracted from the issue at hand. We are not concerned with occasional mistakes or differing opinions, but one needs to show up to the table able to contribute some value to the discussion, not serve as a distraction.
        "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

Working...
        X