Free Iraq, Free Tibet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Iraq, Free Tibet?

link:YouTube - Free Iraq, Free Tibet, Very good cause!!

i don't know wheter you have seen this film.
    when i firstly saw it, i was crying.
    yes, i don't know what's the meaning of the human right, does it mean invade?kill the kids living in different country?
    i don't want to have much comment on this film.
    maybe different person can got different perspective.

(ps: i don't why i can not see the film in my PC. if you can't seen it, click the link to see it from the Youtube, maybe anybody can tell me how to make a film link?).
    Last edited by lisa_C; 20 Apr 08,, 15:04.

Try to get this into your head:

Americans are not their governments marching band. They are free to oppose any country's foreign policy in public, including that of their own. Protesters in America against the Iraq war had been constant, and that the SAME protestors are likely to appear in demonstrations against China's action in Tibet as well as Russia's in Chechenya.

And the last time I checked, the Americans do not appoint Iraq's head of state or its religious leaders.
    All those who are merciful with the cruel will come to be cruel to the merciful.
    -Talmud Kohelet Rabbah, 7:16.

Comment

Don't cry too much.

As it is, the weather changes is making seas and oceans rise!!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

This week a Chinese ship carrying weapons to Zimbabwe was refused entry into South Africa.

Was that to balance your tears with African blood?

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

lisa C,

Did you get that off a Chinese controlled website? What do you see in that video?
          Death? Killing? Destruction? Etc...?
          From who? The Americans?
          Do you think that Americans did that?? Do American troops strap bombs onto themselves and walk into a crowded market place and blow themselves up??!! Do you think American troops load a car full of explosives, and detonate it in a residential neighborhood while there own troops drive by??!!
          No!!!!!
          Lets' take a trip back to the past!!.......... Lets remember a time when Saddam Hussein used chemical bombs on his own people!!! Do you want to see those pictures????
          Lets see when Saddam Husein attacked Kuwait! Do you want to see those pictures??
          Lets see when Saddam attack his countrymen again after the first Gulf War and had them mutilated!!
          Lets' see the mass graves that were dug for them!!!
          Do you want to those pictures???!!
          Obviously, your a person with a limited amount of, "REAL NEWS", but I don't blame you......!!
          Let me ask you something....,"If you think Americans' are so cruel and destructive against any Iraqi civilian, don't you think the U.S. would be able to just bomb the living c**p out of every living being within the city limits?"
          Guess what??!!!........No!!!!.......Your media tells you that, "America is Losing!", "America has lost the War!!"
          OH!! Really??....Maybe we should just kill every human being in every city just to prove that we don't lose wars............but guess what??..........we don't!!!.........We as a civilized country do not kill innocent human beings!!!
          You know what!!! let me tell you a little story!!
          My little brother was in the military for 8 years, and he told me a story that I still remember.........."He was on petrol to keep peace in the neighborhood and let the people of Iraq do what they do, Until he saw a person walk into a fruit market hastily, and looked bigger than the typical human."
          When he asked his commanding officer to engage............the bomb went off!!
          This bomb killed several innocent humans and injured several more!!!
          My point!!!......Iraq is killing itself!!! Muslims are killing Muslims!!!
          Americans don't need to strap bombs on themselves to prove a point!!
          If America wants to kill everybody, it can do it without the loss of "ONE" American Life!!!
          Cry if you want!!! I want to cry too!!, but don't thing America is to blame for all innocent life!!

Do I support the War???..........NO!!!..........Do I believe that the world is a better place without Saddam??..........YES!!!!!!!
          "Will Iraq ever see absolute peace??.........That depends on Iran!!!"
          In my believe, Iran is biting off more than it can chew!!!
          If Iran had no influence in Iraq today, Iraq would be a lot better place!!!

That is just my opinion...

Thanks!

Comment

This week a Chinese ship carrying weapons to Zimbabwe was refused entry into South Africa.
            yes, i saw this information from the chinese media.
            so what? if Zimbabwe didn't buy weapons from China, She must buy them from another country, maybe India, just an example.
            And i think sell and buy weapons are natural things in the world now, Although i hate weapons and war!!!

And this is radically different from the war!!
            you know, all chinese hate war, because we have been suffered from for more than 100 years not long before! my grandparents can even remember the damage from the war that happend in themselves!

Comment

i agree with you lisa_c iraq should be freed i guess we will all have to thank america for freeing iraq from the tyranny of saddam hussien and soon lets hope they will free tibet from the tyranny of the demonic CCP

Comment

Did you get that off a Chinese controlled website?
                No, i said to you that i saw it from Youtube, i don't think this website is controlled by China government.

What do you see in that video?
                Death? Killing? Destruction? Etc...?
                From who? The Americans?
                Frankly speaking, yes! I saw the American military kill babies, kids, innocent persons from it.

Do you think that Americans did that?? Do American troops strap bombs onto themselves and walk into a crowded market place and blow themselves up??!! Do you think American troops load a car full of explosives, and detonate it in a residential neighborhood while there own troops drive by??!!
                No, I don't think Amecican troops voluntary kill the citizen living in Iraq. because i believe humanity, i don't think a human being can do such brutal things to another!

what i want to know is why you americans start a war to Iraq? For what?
                For peace? For human rights?
                Iraq is not a state of America, why did they have to under your control?
                i think it is invasion that one country's troops going to another country and start a war there.

Lets' take a trip back to the past!!.......... Lets remember a time when Saddam Hussein used chemical bombs on his own people!!! Do you want to see those pictures????
                Lets see when Saddam Husein attacked Kuwait! Do you want to see those pictures??
                Lets see when Saddam attack his countrymen again after the first Gulf War and had them mutilated!!
                Lets' see the mass graves that were dug for them!!!
                you have said maybe the reason is Saddam Husein. But i don't think this reason is enough to invade another sovereign state.

maybe Americans are not intend to kill the kids, the babies. But there definitely some kids and babies died becasuse of the war! right?

If America wants to kill everybody, it can do it without the loss of "ONE" American Life!!!
                I haven't say america wants to kill everybody, but there are many lives are killed because of america!

and yes, i trust america can kill everybody without the loss of "ONE" American Life!

Comment

i agree with you lisa_c iraq should be freed i guess we will all have to thank america for freeing iraq from the tyranny of saddam hussien and soon lets hope they will free tibet from the tyranny of the demonic CCP
                  That is your opinion!
                  ok, america can free Iraq, free Tibet!
                  maybe can also free Australia and the whole world!
                  who knows!!

Comment

I don't care who should be free, but don't war in my home.

Comment

Originally posted by lisa_C View Post
                      That is your opinion!
                      ok, america can free Iraq, free Tibet!
                      maybe can also free Australia and the whole world!
                      who knows!!
                      well what do u know aust can free tibet stop the supplies for a while and the ccp will come down on its knees

Comment

but don't war in my home
                        so do i, maybe nobody hopes the war happened.^_^

Comment

yes, i saw this information from the chinese media.
                          so what? if Zimbabwe didn't buy weapons from China, She must buy them from another country, maybe India, just an example.
                          And i think sell and buy weapons are natural things in the world now, Although i hate weapons and war!!!

And this is radically different from the war!!
                          you know, all chinese hate war, because we have been suffered from for more than 100 years not long before! my grandparents can even remember the damage from the war that happend in themselves!
                          I am afraid India does not sell weapons.

It is not really radically different from war.

China always adopts the moral high ground for everything and so it is surprising that her morality seems to be up for the grabs buying selling weapons to Mugabwe when he has no money to feed his people as also when the country is in total turmoil.

It is adding more weapons for greater killing than what is going on!!

I am afraid, it is no great shakes your information that the Chinese hate wars. If you are of the impression that others love war, then I afraid you have to have a re-education (in the English language manner and not Chinese manner).

Your grandparent may have seen wars and so have we and its damages.

It is also requested that you need no showcase mundane things as if the Chinese are the sole inheritors of the Earth and the only cuddly things left in the bad wicked world!!

You all overdo your piety!!

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Frankly speaking, yes! I saw the American military kill babies, kids, innocent persons from it.
                            I have no idea what you saw. All I saw was some fancy editing that showed me propaganda that would only fool those who don't know what to look for.

Comment

well what do u know aust can free tibet stop the supplies for a while and the ccp will come down on its knees
                              oh, how arrogant you are!

The CCP has never lower his head to anyone since the first day of his birth!
                              Contrarily, he has been triumph everytime! hehe~~~

Comment

Working...
                              X