April Fool!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April Fool!

The BBC surpassed their previous efforts today with a very clever TV news item showing previously unknown species of penguins flying. The are still best known for their report in the black and white days showing the start of the spaghetti harvest. :)
    Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

I caught my lot with this one :

Thought Leader » Michael Trapido » Zuma to table cryonics proposal to get tougher on crime

Comment

Right now I am looking local music awards show on TV .
      My best friend is drummer in a band that is nominee for best punk/metal band title . There are 3 nominees , let´s call them A , B and C , my friend playing in ´C´.
      So this award presenter ( a scandalous poet/former punk musician) comes to stage and and gives the award to the band ´A´ . They come to stage , accept their award , show goes on .
      20 minutes later the show host is blushingly on air and says the presenter bet (wager?) on 10kg. candy at backstage that today , 1st. of April , he is giving the award to the band HE likes best . And the real winner is band ´C´ . So my best friend and his band went to accept their award . Lot´s of embarrasment and blushing ...
      If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

i went thru the article 3 times, i still don,t get is it april fools day joke, or for real?
        "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

Macraroni harvesting

Originally posted by glyn View Post
          The BBC surpassed their previous efforts today with a very clever TV news item showing previously unknown species of penguins flying. The are still best known for their report in the black and white days showing the start of the spaghetti harvest. :)
          My daughter once asked me if spaghetti really grew on trees like mommy said it did. I told her that mommy was pulling her leg, everyone knows that macaroni grows on a bush!;) :))
          Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
          (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Originally posted by omon View Post
            i went thru the article 3 times, i still don,t get is it april fools day joke, or for real?
            It's an April Fools day joke, dear heart! :)
            Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

Originally posted by glyn View Post
              It's an April Fools day joke, dear heart! :)
              thanks glyn, i feel stupid now:(
              "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

I feel sorry for people who were born on April First. They're in worse shape than those born on February 29th.
                Able to leap tall tales in a single groan.

Comment

Working...
                X