Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democrat's position on US missle shield in Poland?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Democrat's position on US missle shield in Poland?

Has anyone heard how the candidiates on the democratic ticket stand on the USA placing missle shield in Poland?

What do YOU think? It's defensive in nature, it would advance US national interests, and it's strengthens our allies.

What's for a Democrat to like about any o' THAT?

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesman View Post
      What do YOU think? It's defensive in nature, it would advance US national interests, and it's strengthens our allies.

What's for a Democrat to like about any o' THAT?
      Well if someone can't see that we owe Poland after all they do for USA... There must be one democrat that can see this as a step in the right direction?

Comment

Originally posted by stasha View Post
        Well if someone can't see that we owe Poland after all they do for USA... There must be one democrat that can see this as a step in the right direction?
        If I had to bet on which one that would likely be, I'd bet my money on Lieberman.

The rest? Nah. Unless it was made in their district, they'd have no interest whatever in making the country stronger.

Just going by past behavior.

Comment

Then hopefully Pres. Bush can get it past within the year.

Comment

Originally posted by stasha View Post
            Has anyone heard how the candidiates on the democratic ticket stand on the USA placing missle shield in Poland?
            Where they stand? In big puddles of their own urine.

-dale

Comment

Originally posted by dalem View Post
              Where they stand? In big puddles of their own urine.

-dale
              That's not good. I hope something can be signed before Bush leave office safe guarding this.

Comment

Working...
              X