Gee Thanks, TopHatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gee Thanks, TopHatter

So I pass by TH while I was leaving Best Buy today and he didn't even say "Hi".

What am I, chopped liver?

-dale

Like, for real?

Hats, what you doin' all the way up thar?

Comment

Well, it sure looked like 'im.

-dale

Comment

Originally posted by dalem View Post
        Well, it sure looked like 'im.

-dale
        Sensible people remain where "winter" means mid-80s. :))

Actually, that was either (variously) Matthew Broderick, Robert Downey Jr, Steve-O from Jackass, Steve Buscemi and I'm sure I'm missing a few others.
        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
          Sensible people remain where "winter" means mid-80s. :))
          and idiots live in the snow, cold and ice. Someday, someday I will leave this gawd forsaken territory
          Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Originally posted by Debbie View Post
            and idiots live in the snow, cold and ice. Someday, someday I will leave this gawd forsaken territory
            Ouch. All 140 million of us?

Comment

No comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Feanor View Post
                I'll note that YOU live in California. ;)
                “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by Debbie View Post
                  สวัสดีครับ ? :)

Comment

Sensible people remain where "winter" means mid-80s.
                    I figure I'd have a hard time snowmobiling there. So.... no.
                    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Originally posted by Ironduke View Post
                      22 years was plenty enough of snow, ice, slush, salt eating away my car, windows freezing to the shattering point (the front passenger side, if you're wondering), I won't even talk about driving in it, shoveling it, scraping it...

No thanks. I spent my 23rd winter wondering why in the world I'd waited so long to move to warmer climes

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
                        22 years was plenty enough of snow, ice, slush, salt eating away my car, windows freezing to the shattering point (the front passenger side, if you're wondering), I won't even talk about driving in it, shoveling it, scraping it...

No thanks. I spent my 23rd winter wondering why in the world I'd waited so long to move to warmer climes
                        Wonderful - it only took you 22 years to figure this out and I'm....errrrr...nevermind how old and still here trying to drive in this crap with an hour or more commute each way. Of course I'm not fighting the heat, humidity and hurricanes either but it sounds better than the weather in the Upper Midwest especially during this time of the year.
                        Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Originally posted by Ironduke View Post
                          C'mon, you've seen the crazies up here going over open water with them. Where is your sense of adventure? :))

Comment

Originally posted by Feanor View Post
                            Ahahahahahaha...you said it...
                            "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

I do miss the snow, somewhat, but I do agree with TH that not having to shovel it, scrape the windshield, or worry about windows cracking is a good thing. Or the pipes freezing in the house. Oh and the ice storms! No thank you!! Driving in the snow with FL plates however wasn't too bad. People in VA stayed away from the FL driver on the highway! :))

I don't really like the extreme hot, humid weather, but we have had a good couple of years without hurricanes. Damn, sorry TH, but I probably just jinxed us for next year!
                              “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
                              "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X