Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Barack Obama a pinko commie traitor scumbag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Barack Obama a pinko commie traitor scumbag?

Americans only, please
    Attached Files
    Yes
    34.15%
    No
    65.85%

Yawn.
    HD Ready?

Comment

Will not vote, but he seems less Commie than Hillary. Are the Chicoms funding his campaign too?
      I rant, therefore I am.

Comment

Please make your point FribrillatorD. Just his picture does not justify your accusations of this Presidential candidate. Thank you.

Comment

Obama was recently shown with Hillary and others with the US flag in the background. Mr. Obama was the only one not saluting...isn't this the flag of the country he wants to represent....huh? What does that mean? Is he running for the Black Panthers or the USA

Comment

Salute!!

Julie...
            Obama needs to salute the American flag or take his candidacy elsewhere...like the Black Panthers.

Comment

Originally posted by phillip View Post
              Obama was recently shown with Hillary and others with the US flag in the background. Mr. Obama was the only one not saluting...isn't this the flag of the country he wants to represent....huh? What does that mean? Is he running for the Black Panthers or the USA
              As it turns out, that was taken during the playing of the national anthem, not during the pledge of allegience to the flag.

Comment

Oh no! Us foreign devils are excluded from playing again.
                Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

Originally posted by glyn View Post
                  Oh no! Us foreign devils are excluded from playing again.
                  Go ahead glyn, be my guest. :) How unpatriotic, or unAmerican is Obama?

Personally, I have a real problem with his voting record, more than anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Julie View Post
                    Please make your point FribrillatorD. Just his picture does not justify your accusations of this Presidential candidate. Thank you.
                    Julie, Andrew Sullivan wrote a piece in this month's Atlantic where he basically says Barack Obama offers America the chance to finally move beyond the rubric of Vietnam and the anger of the 70s, because he "opposed the wrong war for the right reasons," and because he is young enough that he didn't get caught up in the division of the baby boomers. He doesn't have a dog in any fight, Sullivan says, and so his political opposition cannot categorize him in the way Hillary-haters categorize Hillary. Thus, I want to test Sullivan's theory, and see if in fact the Americans on this board can in good faith label Obama in the way Hillary and other liberals of her generation (baby boomers) are labelled - in Cold War terms, basically. That's all. No accusations, just a poll.

Goodbye to All That

**Apologies to the "foreigners." Maybe one of the mods will move this thread to the American election 2008 section?

Comment

FibrillatorD, are you a snide weaselly hack? No accusations, just a question.

Originally posted by SteveMetz View Post
                      As it turns out, that was taken during the playing of the national anthem, not during the pledge of allegience to the flag.
                      Snopes to the rescue. Urban Legends Reference Pages: Barack Obama and the National Anthem
                      HD Ready?

Comment

That's cool, and understood. :)

I had already read that article and it was a very good one. There is no doubt Obama has good intentions, and I don't deny that. But really think about what he says, and his reactions. CAN HE ACCOMPLISH THAT IN THE WHITE HOUSE? I'm very skeptical about that.

He's taken off his flagpin, which totally divides him from his Government, which will be greeting him when and if he takes office. Therefore, he will get many cold shoulders from day one.

He has also divided, and isolated himself from the babyboomers in his campaign. Babyboomers, who he will have to work with while in the White House. There goes another fan club.

Then there's the race issue. It shouldn't be, but, hey, there has never been a black President, so you can not avoid THAT big elephant in the room, okay? The Black Caucaus I'm sure will support him in his efforts.

Everyone knows you have to build allies within the Whitehouse over time to get any bill you want passed. Scratch my back, I'll scratch yours....it's a give and take thing. Where's the house that Obama has built? He has sponsored and helped get passed ONE bill in his political life on Capitol Hill.

His voting record leaves ALOT to be desired. He didn't even vote on the Children's Health bill. He has since said that was a mistake. What will he think if the American voters don't vote in the General Election. Do we later tell him "Oh, that was a mistake?"

He has bared his soul to America, and for that I have to label him as trustworthy. But, how far will that get him in his efforts?

He can talk the talk, but in walking the walk....he seems a little on the "lazy" side.
                        Last edited by Julie; 26 Nov 07,, 19:21.

Comment

Originally posted by HistoricalDavid View Post
                          FibrillatorD, are you a snide weaselly hack? No accusations, just a question.

Snopes to the rescue. Urban Legends Reference Pages: Barack Obama and the National Anthem
                          No

Comment

He's none of the things you listed, Fib, so I voted no. But he's certainly not presidential material.

-dale

Comment

Originally posted by dalem View Post
                              He's none of the things you listed, Fib, so I voted no. But he's certainly not presidential material.

-dale
                              That's basically what I was trying to say, but you say it with ALOT less bandwidth ! :)) I have GOT to learn how you do that. ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X