Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you couls build an army what equpment would you have.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you couls build an army what equpment would you have.

I'm a miniature Game and starting a modern campaign . Now I have to chose equipment for my army from side arms to arty .
    What sidearm would you chose and why that one .
    What rifle would you use and why .
    I can use any weapons from this web site for my army .
    Modern Firearms - Assault Rifles - Intro
    Some back ground to help you and me equipped this army . It is a medium size county About the size of Belgium and the Netherlands in population and size . I have a large country that is like the Soviet Union before it Fell near by . I have another country near by that is like a modern France . there are 20 other nations in this world . My country has many small mountainous and is very build up with cities and towns . Think of Farm land like Normandy .
    I can afford to have 2-3 very modern Divs. or up to 6 Divs. with older equipment . For Tanks I went with the Challenger II Tank and the Warrior APC.

I have not been in the service for over 30 years so please help me in choosing weapons . I do know weapons as an armchair General so I will know what the weapons are you talking about .
    If I go with 3 modern Divs. this will be a all volunteer military.

Please help I have until Nov 18 to build my TOE’s for my Army .

Are you allowed any air support? Gunships? SAMs or SPAAGs? Naval support? What's your budget?

Comment

Originally posted by Feanor View Post
      Are you allowed any air support? Gunships? SAMs or SPAAGs? Naval support?
      Yes I useing the Netherlands navy . And I leaning toward the Hind E for gun ships My nation can not afford the F-22 or aircraft like the B-1B or B-2 bomber. So I'm looking at Mirage 2000 for my Aircraft or maybe the Su-27

Comment

Originally posted by Spec6 View Post
        My nation can not afford the F-22 or aircraft like the B-1B or B-2 bomber.
        My advice would be to become an ally of the nation that can afford them.

-dale

Comment

Working...
        X