do you smoke?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you smoke?

do you smoke cigarettes or any other type of tobacco?

i smoke cigarettes, usually marlboro reds and pall malls. I also smoke a pipe, and the occasional hookah. How about you?
    The idea of wilderness needs no defense; only more defenders.
    -Edward Abbey

Cigarettes only. Rothmans International. About 12 a day.
    Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

Originally posted by glyn View Post
      Cigarettes only. Rothmans International. About 12 a day.
      how do rothmans compare to marlboro reds? are the harsh, smooth, or what?
      -Edward Abbey

Comment

I was a confirmed smoker, very anti the give it up brigade, I thought they were interfereing wankers, but then my mum died from smoking related diseases and that made me think. Then I started courting a pretty girl who hated smoking and said smokers really stink....I didn't believe her but it was the catalyst for me to stop. A few years later I have still quit, I smell ok (I think) and my daughter is being brought up in a nice fresh smelling house. I can honestly say that I can smell a smoker from yards away, they may not sense that as they are walk the air around them is stale, lifeless and really does stink and I mean stink. So don't give up for yourself give up for the person your with, or your colleagues or just for the sake of it.
        sigpic

Comment

Parliament Lights -- 10-20/day.
          "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Originally posted by Adalwolf View Post
            how do rothmans compare to marlboro reds? are the harsh, smooth, or what?
            I don't know what Marlboro reds are like. Rothmans is tipped and of medium strength, very smooth. Years ago I used to smoke Capstan Full Strength - an honest thug of a cigarette, but no longer made.
            Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

Originally posted by glyn View Post
              I don't know what Marlboro reds are like. Rothmans is tipped and of medium strength, very smooth. Years ago I used to smoke Capstan Full Strength - an honest thug of a cigarette, but no longer made.
              interesting, i might look around for a pack of rothmans

btw, have you ever smoked unfiltered lucky strikes (i guess this goes out to anyone and everyone)?
              -Edward Abbey

Comment

Originally posted by Adalwolf View Post
                interesting, i might look around for a pack of rothmans

btw, have you ever smoked unfiltered lucky strikes (i guess this goes out to anyone and everyone)?
                Once upon a time I did,does anybody remember what the LSMFT on the package stood for?;) We used to cross over to Canada to pick up a carton of Players when we got tired of Marlboro reds .
                "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I used to - but then Ireland became the first country in the world to introduce a full public smoking ban, and seeing I would mostly have lit up at the college coffee shop (great place to write my papers) and wasn't arsed going outside to do it in the rain my number gradually reduced and eventually teetered off completely - I feel much better for it.
                  Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative.
                  - John Stuart Mill.

Comment

Marlboro lights - about a pack a day... unless I am partying, then all bets are off!!

I never have smoked in the house, it's always the garage or backyard.

Comment

i do, about a 3\4 of the pack a day, sometimes less, sometimes more, so does my wife, i installed 16" exohust fan in my kitchen it is on 24\7\365, that is my smoking spot, as i smoke i see smoke getting pulled out quite fast, after 15-20 min, you wouldn,t smell cig smoke in my app, air is costantly moving.
                      "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

Proudly no.

Comment

Marlboro Lights....off it now, but i am sure i will be back on it soon,..lol

Comment

I smoke less than 2 packs in a day. I am social waterpipe and weed smoker.

Comment

Cigars only. My preferred is the Onyx Churchill, but a buddy recently introduced me to a dark Partagas that was eerily remniscent of smoking a burning monkey arm. I think I'm going to order a box of those because for some reason I liked it.

During the summer I smoke outside, in winter I will smoke inside next to the fireplace if I have a fire going.

I love a good cigar.

-dale

Comment

Working...
                              X