Caption Challenge: Ahmadinejad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caption Challenge: Ahmadinejad

Saw this over on the Comedy Central Page... thought we might have a little bit of tasteless, immature fun.

Anyhow, just quote the post above yours, delete the text except the image thing, and add your own caption!

"Damn Jew!"
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

How many times must I tell you??!!No more Celine Dion on my headphones!!
    "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Oh my gawd,why did I eat Thai last night??You!Get me some Preparation H!Now!!
      "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

If I find out who put the Superglue on my chair they are dead!!!Dead I tell you!!!

Comment

What do you mean the deli's closed?!This is New York City for Allah's sake!!Get me a pastrami on rye now!!!

Comment

"NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!"
            [/QUOTE]
            “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
            "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shamus View Post
              I got my teeth cleaned while I was in America. They're very good :)
              x

Comment

shamus is having a bit too much fun here
                There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by astralis View Post
                  shamus is having a bit too much fun here

Comment

I have been here two days already and still I have not seen Jerry Seinfeld!!What gives?!It must be a secret Zionist conspiracy to keep me off prime time!!Get me my agent!!

Comment

I will get you, my pretty, and your little dog too!

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

"Someone help me get this computer mouse off my ear, will ya?!"
                        [/QUOTE]
                        If you know the enemy and yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles. - Sun Tzu

Comment

KAAAAAAAAHN!!!!!

Comment

This is my "Go to war with Amerika" face...you like?
                            [/QUOTE]
                            If you know the enemy and yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles. - Sun Tzu

Comment

If Jay Lenno makes one more crack about my nose needing it's own zip code I will skin him myself!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X