Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The trouble with Hillary Clinton

Thought Leader » Michael Trapido » The trouble with Hillary Clinton

I have serious misgivings about her strength of character.

I believe that she will always do what is expedient before what is right.

You've been reading this board way too much.

Comment

How doin' Chimo?

Is that good or bad?

Comment

Well,

You will be the most hated guest in any dinner party. You also will get invited to more dinner party than you can eat.

Comment

Lol

I'll settle for that Chim......

Mind you I don't think I'd make the trip, I **** to fly....

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
            You've been reading this board way too much.
            I would have to agree with the Colonel's sentiment here Mike:) .You hit the nail on the head,"politically expedient" describes Hillary Clinton in a nutshell to me.The woman would throw one person under the bus if she thought it would get her two votes.She is an elietist snob whose only concern is for her own political well-being and I despise the woman .
            "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Unless we want more of "Slick Willys" politics and card tricks better keep her out of the White House. She has many skeletons that have yet to be answered for but we shall see as the date comes closer.
              Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

She just strikes me as someone who'll say and do whatever it takes to get there but heaven help us once she does.

I don't think you can plot a course which says : "If Hillary comes in then..."

People will yearn for the good ol' days of George W.

Comment

Originally posted by Traps View Post
                  She just strikes me as someone who'll say and do whatever it takes to get there but heaven help us once she does.
                  Agreed. Apparently, she strikes people in Iowa much the same way. Polls this early are notoriously unreliable because the good folks in Iowa and New Hampshire really haven't started to think seriously about the Presidential aspirants. But, the numbers from Iowa show that Hillary's lead is not very solid. Some polls show John Edwards ahead, others show her in the lead, but none show anyone gaining separation. Something to remember, this time four years ago, Howard Dean had a comfortable lead in the national polls over everyone, with John Kerry barely having over 5%. Yet Kerry in Iowa held a slight lead over Dean and Edwards. We know from history that Kerry won Iowa and Edwards came in a close second. Dean did not even matter much.

I certainly hope not. We really do not need another incompetent fool in office. Bush has dug his successor a big hole with his war in Iraq, with his failure to get OBL, with his "go it alone" mentality, with his gross disregard for the constitution and the legitimate need for real checks and balances.

Comment

Lets rather say that Bush has placed the entire planet in a position where America has to carefully extract herself without starting a major war WHILE ensuring that Iran is kept in check.

Comment

I don't think you can plot a course which says : "If Hillary comes in then..."

Agreed Traps , but i,d still give her one :))

Comment

Rofl

Great comeback

Comment

Great comeback
                          Ummm.....tankie's standards are,how can I put this delicately?Very bloody generous :)) .
                          "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Shamus View Post
                            Ummm.....tankie's standards are,how can I put this delicately?Very bloody generous :)) .
                            Maybe he's just being charitable. :)
                            Like if you gave a seller of the Watchtower who foolishly knocked on your door a three second head start, before throwing the switch.:))
                            When we blindly adopt a religion, a political system, a literary dogma, we become automatons. We cease to grow. - Anais Nin

Comment

Originally posted by Amled View Post
                              Maybe he's just being charitable. :)
                              Like if you gave a seller of the Watchtower who foolishly knocked on your door a three second head start, before throwing the switch.:))
                              Do you really think they would make it to the front porch?;) :))

Comment

Working...
                              X