9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

So before anyone jumps on me calls me an evil democrat 5th columnist traitor, I would like to clarify: I am not a democrat and do not currently believe in any of the conspiracy theories. However many of them bring up interesting points.
    Loose Change 2nd Edition Recut

What do you guys think?

Originally posted by Feanor View Post
    So before anyone jumps on me calls me an evil democrat 5th columnist traitor, I would like to clarify: I am not a democrat and do not currently believe in any of the conspiracy theories. However many of them bring up interesting points.

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/c...N6KPX4RK-1.jpg

What do you guys think?
    This subject has been covered elsewhere http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/wor...-theories.html

However, since I'm rather proud of my opinion of conspiracy theorists, I'll repost it here:

Attention people who think that the U.S. Government was behind 9/11 and that Atta and his bunch of psychopaths weren't really the ones behind it and that an aircraft didn't really hit the Pentagon etc...are you all listening? Good.

You have got to be the most gullible, idiotic, asinine and mentally defective FOOLS I've ever had the displeasure of seeing spew conspiracy theories all over the Web.

And be thankful for the Web, else you'd simply be retards without a platform...

You wouldn't know the truth if it smacked you upside your feeble-minded heads.

It would be a far better use of resources if you spent the rest of your moronic lives loading handguns and shooting each other in the head.

Or to put it another way....Go F--k Yourselves.

Thank you.
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

TH,

Sounds about right.

;-)

John

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
        This subject has been covered elsewhere http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/wor...-theories.html

However, since I'm rather proud of my opinion of conspiracy theorists, I'll repost it here:

Attention people who think that the U.S. Government was behind 9/11 and that Atta and his bunch of psychopaths weren't really the ones behind it and that an aircraft didn't really hit the Pentagon etc...are you all listening? Good.

You have got to be the most gullible, idiotic, asinine and mentally defective FOOLS I've ever had the displeasure of seeing spew conspiracy theories all over the Web.

And be thankful for the Web, else you'd simply be retards without a platform...

You wouldn't know the truth if it smacked you upside your feeble-minded heads.

It would be a far better use of resources if you spent the rest of your moronic lives loading handguns and shooting each other in the head.

Or to put it another way....Go F--k Yourselves.

Thank you.
        Awww...quit holding back TH,tell us how you really feel....;) .
        "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Sounds like a biased Republican that has no actual arguments to bring to the table. Did you watch the actual video? If so please respond in an intelligent matter rather then just flaming a large group of people indiscriminently.

Comment

Sounds like a biased Republican that has no actual arguments to bring to the table. Did you watch the actual video? If so please respond in an intelligent matter rather then just flaming a large group of people indiscriminently.
            Uh Feanor...the link for the video wasn't there when you first posted this......just the link for the kitties with the pottiemouth problem;) .
            "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Fact. As witnessed by millions worldwide, planes hit the world trade centre towers.

Fact. The planes did enormous damage to the structural integrity of the towers, with the bulk of the planes debris passing right through.

Fact. Due to superb design and construction, the buildings did not immediately fall, something that saved countless lives.

Fact. When the buildings did fall, they fell at free-fall rates minus the resistance of the building structure below the fallling debris.

Fact. They fell vertically because that's what happens when something falls. (ref. see Newton et al)

Fact. When you drop the top part of a building (comprising millions of tons) on the bottom part of the building, pressure waves pulse downwards through the building at the speed of sound minus the density of the medium through which they pass. In the central core, these pressure waves travel down the liftwells and stairwells, bounce off the bottom and impact with the following pressure waves, creating enormous areas of, well, pressure. These then blow out through any weakness in the surrounding structure and eject outwards, creating seemingly horizontal 'explosions' in the building below the point of collapse. This also applies to the steel structure itself, but at a slower rate due to its density, but sufficient to cause failure at weak points such as joints, again causing horizontal 'explosions'.

Fact. Set fire to a building and the heat inside that building will attain temperatures far greater than the melting point of steel, because that heat is contained and reflected inside the building, just as our ancestors melted metals inside their kilns/forges.

Fact. WTC7 was extensively damaged by ejecta from the WTC towers collapse, as shown in these photos

Fact. For explosives to have been planted in WTC1, WTC2 and WTC7, thousands of people including members of the port authority, NYFD, NYPD and the building supervisors and security teams would have needed to be involved, including many who either died in the collapses or had friends and relatives who died.

Fact. For this to have been 'covered up', tens of thousands of these people plus FBI agents, police, armed forces members, demolition experts and politicians would have to be involved, many of whom, especially the politicians are also supposed to be so stupid as to be unable to tie their own shoelaces.

Fact. Saudi Arabians are just as smart as Americans, and just as capable of coming up with a plot.

Fact. By claiming that members of the NYFD, NYPD etc knowingly sent their friends, relatives and fellow Americans to their deaths is the greatest insult you can offer to those heroic men and women.
              In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Shamus View Post
                Uh Feanor...the link for the video wasn't there when you first posted this......just the link for the kitties with the pottiemouth problem;) .

Are you sure?

Comment

Are you sure?
                  Yep,wouldn't mess with you on this,look at TH's copy of your quote....all it has is the kitty link.

Comment

What do you guys think?
                    They're propagandists. Here's some rebuttal material and links guides if you care to gander. Bottomline, you have to be nutty to subscribe to the conspiracy theories about 9/11.

Loose Change 2nd Edition Viewer Guide
                    Screw Loose Change video
                    Screw Loose Change
                    "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

Sounds like a biased Republican that has no actual arguments to bring to the table.
                      Thank you so very much for presuming to know my political affiliation.

Any other assumptions you'd care to make about me?

Did you watch the actual video?
                      No, as Shamus pointed out, your link was to a Photobucket-hosted picture of a swearing cat.

Now that the link has been corrected, I still have not seen it.

I have no desire to see it.

I have no need to see it.

I am familiar with the typical fanciful theories about what happened on September 11.

I also find footage of the attacks to be too painful to watch, particularly as seen through the deluded eyes of mentally defective fools like whoever made that video.

If so please respond in an intelligent matter rather then just flaming a large group of people indiscriminently.
                      I already have, repeatedly, on other threads. If I find the time I'll dig out those as well.

Besides, Parihaka summed things up so well, you might as well put me down as being in 110% agreement with his entire thread. There you have my intelligent response.

As for my flaming, there is nothing indiscriminate about it - it's extremely specific about the people in question and their mental state - and I can't think of a more deserving group to bestow those attributes on.
                      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

What do you guys think?

Here's what I think, for a conspiracy theory.

1. Jan 1998; Unocal and Taliban agree to a pipeline deal through Afganistan

2. Feb 1998; Bin Laden issues his fatwa against all Americans.

3. June 1998; Russian natural gas giant Gazprom bowed out of the international consortium formed to build the pipeline

4. Aug 7, 1998; al-Qaeda attacks US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania.

5. August 1998; Following the reprisals by the US; missile attacks on terrorist camps in Afghanistan; Unocal suspends ALL plans to start construction on the pipeline

6. Nov 2000; Bush wins presidential election

7. May 2001; Opens a channel to Taliban, possible interest in building pipeline through Afghanistan.

8. Sept 9, 2001; Ahmed Shah Masood is assassinated in Afghanistan

9. Sept 11, 2001, al-Qaeda attack WTC. US declares war on terror.

10. May 12, 2007; Russia, Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan have reached a landmark gas pipeline deal

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anna Politskaya and Alexander Litveninko are murdered AFTER publishing books stating the KGB is behind the "terrorist" attacks in Russia that are labeled as al-Qaeda.

Litveninko publicly stated that al-Zawahiri was trained by the KGB, then released in Afghanistan.

Comment

Now that one I can believe.
                          Originally posted by GVChamp
                          College students are very, very, very dumb. But that's what you get when the government subsidizes children to sit in the middle of a corn field to drink alcohol and fuck.

Comment

Hm. Read about 9/11 conspiracy theory, or sh*t my pants.

Hmm.

Hmmm..

Hmmmm...

I'll get back to you.

-dale

Comment

We should all question the official narrative of 9/11. We should never believe something is so simply because a government says it is so.

Conspiracy theorists in general are often guilty of huge interpolations between small numbers of data points.

People who blindly accept the official version of events are as blind as people who blindly accept conspiracy theories.

There are many things we don't know about 9/11, the gaps in the official narrative will be filled by conspiracies, that's just human nature.

There are problems with the official narrative. For example, I've spoken to eye witnesses in Pensylvania who saw the downed jet flanked by fighters whilst it was in the air. There seems to be evidence to suggest that at least 3 of the suicide bombers are alive and well.

I will not believe that the US orchestrated the attacks unless it is proven to me. This is mostly because the Bush administration has shown itself to be largely incompetant in every regard, and probably couldn't pull it off.

I do believe that the attacks were carried out by muslims who held grievances against the US for its activities in the middle east.

Comment

Working...
                              X