Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were a sniper, who would be your target?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you were a sniper, who would be your target?

If you had a clear shot and the chance to get away with it who would you shoot, please include pictures if possible
    P.S. I do not condone violence in any way it is just an interesting question.
    sigpic

[ATTACH]8466[/ATTACH]
    sigpic

Comment

Decisions, decisions. Who should be honored with bullet no. 1?
      Attached Files
      Able to leap tall tales in a single groan.

Comment

Originally posted by RustyBattleship View Post
        Decisions, decisions. Who should be honored with bullet no. 1?
        Use a .50, wait for them to dance and let the bullet pierce both.

Personally, I think normal weapons are futile, so I would drive a stake through the heart of Lenin in the mausoleum.

Comment

It's obvious.

My target would be evil itself. Pure, unadulterated evil.

Click image for larger version

Name:	barney.gif
Views:	2
Size:	350.6 KB
ID:	1432954

Comment

Originally posted by Guinnessman View Post
            It's obvious.

My target would be evil itself. Pure, unadulterated evil.

[ATTACH]8473[/ATTACH]
            That picture does not look like Cindy Sheehan or Nancy Pelosi, so I don't know if that's pure evil there.
            In Iran people belive pepsi stands for pay each penny save israel. -urmomma158
            The Russian Navy is still a threat, but only to those unlucky enough to be Russian sailors.-highsea

Comment

Originally posted by Stan187 View Post
              That picture does not look like Cindy Sheehan or Nancy Pelosi, so I don't know if that's pure evil there.
              Cindy Sheehan and Nancy Pelosi can't sing. Well, neither can Barney, but for him it's the singing that pushes him into the evil camp.

Besides, if you whacked those two women you'd make 'em martyrs. I'm thinking there's a lower chance of making Barney a martyr. Of course, I could be wrong, there's some really sick puppies out there....

Comment

If you were a sniper, who would be your target?

another sniper
                "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

If anyone is familiar with the "musical artist" (some choose to call him that) T-Pain then you know who I would take out.

Comment

Charles de Gualle for his vive le Quebec Libre comment.

If it has to be a live person I would then choose Celine Dion for more or less the same reason. I like Canada just the way it is French Canadians and all, actually Quebec is a fantastic place and I would seriously cry if they left.
                    Originally posted by GVChamp
                    College students are very, very, very dumb. But that's what you get when the government subsidizes children to sit in the middle of a corn field to drink alcohol and fuck.

Comment

The Devil.......

Originally posted by mike nickeas View Post
                      If you had a clear shot and the chance to get away with it who would you shoot, please include pictures if possible
                      P.S. I do not condone violence in any way it is just an interesting question.

Satan and His minions of course. But God can do a better job than me. He's a better shot.

Ivan

Comment

That bastard who broke my nose when I was sixteen, along with his three mates. Saw him once after that but he ran really fast.
                        In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Expat Canuck View Post
                          Charles de Gualle for his vive le Quebec Libre comment.

If it has to be a live person I would then choose Celine Dion for more or less the same reason. I like Canada just the way it is French Canadians and all, actually Quebec is a fantastic place and I would seriously cry if they left.
                          Hey did you hear? Celine Dion is coming out with another album in November. I bet OoE just can't wait until it comes out.

Back to the original question. I am in a good mood right now so I don't want to kill anyone.
                          "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by brokensickle View Post
                            Satan and His minions of course. But God can do a better job than me. He's a better shot.

Ivan
                            If he's a good shot, how come Satan and Co are still running around on the WAB

Comment

In the words of Arnold Swartchzenager.....

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
                              If he's a good shot, how come Satan and Co are still running around on the WAB

I'll save you for last!

Ivan

Comment

Working...
                              X