FAO OOe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO OOe

Hi Colonel , whilst partaking of a vacation , i noticed to my astonshment that a bottle of Seagrams 100 pipers on sale in my barracks ,

( i thought the place that made that was nuked ? )

I immediately thought of you , being somewhat of a conni,sour of said beverages , i thought you may like to purchase it as it surely must be the last one left in the world ? . And if you dont want to drink it you could maybe give it to the natives for a good will gesture to keep them on board , so to speak you know the ones ,, Tonto and crew .
    Last edited by tankie; 06 Aug 07,, 18:13.

So tankie, why would you want to steal from me instead of stealing from the barracks? The barracks wised to your tricks?

Comment

tankie & Col sir,

Take heart, that would not be the bottle of Seagrams 100 Pipers. We have that brand bottled and marketed in India. BTW I prefer this brand over the Johnny Walker Red and Black Labels. :)

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
        So tankie, why would you want to steal from me instead of stealing from the barracks? The barracks wised to your tricks?
        Actually OOe , its a hotel , but more suited to a barracks if you get my drift

Lemontree , i was going to visit your beautiful country ,,,, but not until you stock decent grain juice

Comment

Are you partial to any particular kind?

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by lemontree View Post
            Are you partial to any particular kind?
            Shucks , ok ya got me ,,, NO

except drambuie ,, now there is a drink

Comment

In that case, we will give local village made bru, that is only to be drunk on the beach....after drink that - no walking allowed, forget driving

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by lemontree View Post
                In that case, we will give local village made bru, that is only to be drunk on the beach....after drink that - no walking allowed, forget driving
                heading for the beach as we speak :)

Comment

Working...
                X