News Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Page

After sitting on my hands for a few months, I've finally started to develop StrategicAffairs.org.

Click here to view it: StrategicAffairs.org - Reliable Military and Defense Information (or click the "News" link beneath the banner)

Right now I'm just running stories that are available in the public domain (i.e. articles from government news sources). Any suggestions for what kind of content and features to add to the site are more than welcome.
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Wow,lots of great articles here Duke.From a civilian point of view I would say just keep on keepin' on.:)
    "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

An excellent job done!

It will be a boon to researchers.

If categorised, it will be fabulously fantastic and a gold mine for information on a variety of subjects!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

I've begun categorization. Right now the only categories covered are Iraq and Afghanistan. If you or anybody else can think of additional appropriate categories, or defense subjects that are not adequately covered on the site, suggest away. :)

Now I've got to figure out how to do a side table and implement some sort of blog that Shek suggested.
        "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Working...
        X