I hate politics!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate politics!!!

After following politics madly over the past few years i have come to a conclusion that i hate politics. It just annoys me how things are done. Its interesting but annoying.

It is because wrong people are in power.
    The politicians are absolutely not trained to rule. They are more often than not incompetent, subjective, and close minded.
    They come to power not because of their social engineering skills and problem solving capacity, but because of their capacity to play the media.
    They are elected by the people, and most people do not know what is good for themselves.
    And usually they try to express their personal problems in politics, for example approaching crime or army the way they "feel", not the way it is academically proven.

Comment

I used to place great faith in politics, but I am now mostly disillusioned with the personalities involved, and disappointed that it has become a media-fest. A whole gravy train has grown up in it and around it. What a complex world we live in.
      Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

Originally posted by glyn View Post
        I used to place great faith in politics, but I am now mostly disillusioned with the personalities involved, and disappointed that it has become a media-fest. A whole gravy train has grown up in it and around it. What a complex world we live in.
        Can't agree more. I wish i never learnt about it. The more i have learnt, the more corrupt i know it is, the less faith i have in it. Whereas at the start i was so confident in politics. But now all faith has been lost. All i have faith in now is Jesus Christ.

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
          Can't agree more. I wish i never learnt about it. The more i have learnt, the more corrupt i know it is, the less faith i have in it. Whereas at the start i was so confident in politics. But now all faith has been lost. All i have faith in now is Jesus Christ.
          Not Kim Jung Il?

Comment

Glyn your reply sums it all up for me, "Personalities" they quickly forget who voted for them and get carried away with guest appearances on TV and radio,
            Entropy in reply, the wrong people are not in power, at least not until they are voted in and by then its to late, they tell you what you want to hear and once elected thats when they change, and not for the better, just wait and see what our Mr Brown will do once he gets his hands on the top job, I fear the worst

Comment

Working...
            X