Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yes!!!!!!!!!! I Just Finished My J.d. Thesis!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes!!!!!!!!!! I Just Finished My J.d. Thesis!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!!!
    I AM SO ****ING HAPPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOO HOOO!!!

"Now we so happy, we do the dance of joy" *Do the Balki Dance of Joy*

If you don't know what the Balki Dance of Joy is, go watch an old tv series, "Perfect Strangers" ****ing hilarious series.

Originally posted by Blademaster View Post
    WHOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!!!
    I AM SO ****ING HAPPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOO HOOO!!!

"Now we so happy, we do the dance of joy" *Do the Balki Dance of Joy*

If you don't know what the Balki Dance of Joy is, go watch an old tv series, "Perfect Strangers" ****ing hilarious series.
    Congrats...I too will do the Balki Dance of Joy for it is a happy dance! :)
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
    sigpic

Comment

Yay, well done BM, so we can expect a return to sanity sometime soon?
      No more sitting in corners talking to yourself?
      In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Well sir that will take a while for I am off to a bar and get those voices drunk and silent so I can take back my control of my brain and the body. ;)

Comment

Congrats Blademaster,uhh...what is a j.d. thesis?
          "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

J.D. stands for Juris Doctor. It is a Latin phrase which translates to Doctor of Law or Doctor of Jurisprudence. Getting a J.D. is a requisite to becoming a bar licensed practicing lawyer.

The J.D. thesis is basically a paper that you have to complete before you can get your J.D. It is the equivalent of writing a thesis paper for your Masters or Ph.D., although a Ph.D is much more academic rigorous than a J.D. thesis. J.D. thesis is on the same level as a Masters thesis. For the law equivalent of a Ph.D., it is the LLM thesis.

Comment

Originally posted by Blademaster View Post
              J.D. stands for Juris Doctor. It is a Latin phrase which translates to Doctor of Law or Doctor of Jurisprudence. Getting a J.D. is a requisite to becoming a bar licensed practicing lawyer.

The J.D. thesis is basically a paper that you have to complete before you can get your J.D. It is the equivalent of writing a thesis paper for your Masters or Ph.D., although a Ph.D is much more academic rigorous than a J.D. thesis. J.D. thesis is on the same level as a Masters thesis. For the law equivalent of a Ph.D., it is the LLM thesis.
              Lord have mercy,not another lawyer!!! JK Blade...that is an admirable feat.Now that you have stirred the ashes that remain in my cranium I realize that I probably should have known that.I had a couple of friends in high school that became lawyers.My initial comment still stands,congratulations on a job well done.
              "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Well Done, and congratulations!
                Have fun celebrating!!!;) :)
                When we blindly adopt a religion, a political system, a literary dogma, we become automatons. We cease to grow. - Anais Nin

Comment

Be a GOOD lawyer. No ambulance-chasing...

Good job, bro.

Comment

Fantastic - great news. Hoist a few and have a great time.
                    Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Congratulations!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

I've known Hitesh for over 10 years ever since we've clashed over the Kragil incident (both of us not knowing any better) and I know he will be an ambulance chaser (he's that type of guy) but seriously, you don't want anybody else when you're the one riding flat back in that ambulance.

Hitesh, good show, my friend. Very good show.

People, let me introduce my friend Hitesh, aka Blademaster. Good show.

Now, Hitesh, behave yourself and don't get banned again.

And I am going to teach you how to drink scotch.

Comment

Congratulations!
                          Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
                          (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Congratulations Blade on a job well done:)

Comment

Congrats BM...finally you are there :P

Now all you need is a girl and get hitched :D
                              A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Working...
                              X