Cheers everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheers everyone

Cheers for your condolaces guys, its always sad to hear a mate/ collegue is injured, makes me think again why we are out there

Myself i have done 2 tours of iraq
    Black Mafia

God Bless.

Present Arms.

Comment

2nd Tankie keep up the good work you are doing, we are all with you, ex 1st Tankie

Comment

Tankies are Tankies whatever the regiment - keep up the good work and god pray you or any other soldier has to do any more tours out there.

Comment

Originally posted by 2nd Tankie View Post
          Cheers for your condolaces guys, its always sad to hear a mate/ collegue is injured, makes me think again why we are out there

Myself i have done 2 tours of iraq:frown:
          Good on you mate , ahhh yes , the delights of lulworth ,,,,,,,pass the sick bag

Comment

Keep up the good work 2nd Tankie. Everyone I know wishes you all well and keep safe!

Comment

Originally posted by 2nd Tankie View Post

Myself i have done 2 tours of iraq
              The Australian Military is in mourning for our second Australian serviceman to be killed in Iraq.

Sky News: Pearce funeral

Tpr Pearce had been a reservist for many years and became full time within the last two years. He was killed when a roadside bomb destroyed the front of the APC he was driving.

Tpr Pearce, 41, is survived by his wife and two daughters, 11 and 6.

Because we are a small population and our military is very small, every loss is a big loss.

i would like to think that our small part is doing some good and the deaths of all military personnel is not in vain.

Freddie.
              Never hold your farts in, they run up your spine, and that's where shity ideas come from.
              vēnī, vīdī, velcro - I came, I saw I stuck around.

Comment

It's never in vain.

God Bless.

Present Arms.

Comment

God bless.
                  In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

R.I.P.

Comment

God bless
                      "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

A very sad day indeed. Condolences to all his family: RIP Brave Soldier

"Step forward now, You Soldier

You've borne your burdens well.

Walk peacefully on Heaven's Streets,

You've done your time in Hell."

Comment

Working...
                        X