Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brig. Ray promoted to Postmaster General

Dear Members,

I hereby announce that Brigadier General Ray, for his achievements on the World Affairs Board, is promoted to the rank of Postmaster General!

Please give the good Postmaster General a round of applause!
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Postmaster general...cool...:)
    A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Congrats, Postmaster General Ray!!

For making such a superb achievement, 20,000 posts in nearly 4 years. That's 5000 post a year. Nearly 15 posts a day! A post nearly less than every 2 hours!
      Last edited by Blademaster; 23 Apr 07,, 01:25.

Comment

Ray, a true WAB addict. Guys I think instead of congradulating him we should be checkin him into WAB rehab. Just kidding Ray, congrats on hitting 20k.

Comment

Congratulations Postmaster General Ray,we are not worthy!! May your next twenty thousand be as full of common sense and wisdom as your first.:)
          "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Apparently you don't know the chicken story.

Comment

Congratulations on your promotion to postmaster.

Now you can break it to us.

We're though:

What will be the next cost increase of a first class stamp?

Oh. You're not that kind of a postmaster?

Congrats anyway.
              Able to leap tall tales in a single groan.

Comment

Originally posted by RustyBattleship View Post
                Oh. You're not that kind of a postmaster?

Congrats anyway.
                Good point Rusty, what will you be master of then? Will you be trying to silence us? Huh? Trying to infringe on our right to free speech? Are you master of OUR posts? We are not sheep!!! ANARCHY!!!

(I'm faced with the daunting task of writing a paper at this hour until very late and I'm going a bit crazy.;) )

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                  Apparently you don't know the chicken story.
                  Well I'm curious if no-one else is?
                  In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                    Well I'm curious if no-one else is?
                    I'm actually more worried than curious, I have a feeling my outlook on Ray will never be the same...;)
                    Last edited by jame$thegreat; 23 Apr 07,, 02:29.

Comment

Right'O' RAY!

Congradulations! We all saw this coming. POSTMASTER GENERAL SIR.

P.S. You've to much time on your hands. Smacks of a retiree. At least if you type as slow as I.

IVAN
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by brokensickle; 23 Apr 07,, 03:45.

Comment

Chicken story OOE??Most intriguing..... Please elaborate....
                        "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

OH COME ON! It's one of the Brigadier's most famous exploits!

Op Vijay and the Feathered Battle Casualty

Comment

Now that is a great story.. I do have some pretty good chicken recipies if you are ever in such dire straights again Ray;)

Comment

Congratulations Sir! :)
                              “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Working...
                              X