England, My England!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• England, My England!

Football wise, you can bloody keep it!!! We have just endured another 90 minutes of England's reign under the auspicious leadership of Field Marshal McClaren. Drawing 0-0 in Tel Aviv to an Israeli side that uses an 88mm goalkeeper!!

How embarrassing it is to be counted as one of those who USED to watch every game of our National Team religiously.

How embarrassing to even admit to this.

Those of you au fait with the noble game of football (soccer) will be only too aware of that which we used to worship and hold so dear to our hearts. Those of you who have no idea what I relate to, you are indeed the lucky ones.

Glyn, sssshhh; Cornwall don't even have a single team in any of the lofty echelons ;)

Originally posted by Elbmek View Post
    Football wise, you can bloody keep it!!! We have just endured another 90 minutes of England's reign under the auspicious leadership of Field Marshal McClaren. Drawing 0-0 in Tel Aviv to an Israeli side that uses an 88mm goalkeeper!!

How embarrassing it is to be counted as one of those who USED to watch every game of our National Team religiously.

Those of you au fait with the noble game of football (soccer) will be only too aware of that which we used to worship and hold so dear to our hearts. Those of you who have no idea what I relate to, you are indeed the lucky ones.

Glyn, sssshhh; Cornwall don't even have a single team in any of the lofty echelons ;)
    Oh my heavens.............Glyn was it not heaven before when all we used to discuss here was pleasant things like ..........war , terrorism, hijackings, and the such..............trust good old Elb to raise such a boring subject
    sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Should raw analytical data ever be passed to policy makers?

Comment

Originally posted by T_igger_cs_30 View Post
      Oh my heavens.............Glyn was it not heaven before when all we used to discuss here was pleasant things like ..........war , terrorism, hijackings, and the such..............trust good old Elb to raise such a boring subject
      See!!! Even YOU thought it was boring!!!

Comment

See!!! Even YOU thought it was boring!!!
        I thought it was that bloody boring Mike I did not even watch it nor even check the result..........now you let it out, I was not surprised at the score
        sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Should raw analytical data ever be passed to policy makers?

Comment

Tony Blair for England manager!

(If nothing else it'll stop him being PM)
          Rule 1: Never trust a Frenchman
          Rule 2: Treat all members of the press as French

Comment

Let me once again remind people that my first edict on becoming Emperor will be to BAN FOOTBALL Anyone found talking about it will be placed in the stocks for a full 24 hours for the first conviction, with another 24 hours added for each subsequent conviction.
            Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

Well, this adds up to 48 hours now Glyn.

FOOTBALL, FOOTBALL, FOOTBALL, FOOTBALL!!

Like I said earlier, Glyn has such a glut of NONE football in his area he is not in the position to ever get to know the round ball game.

Comment

They were an absolute joke!!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Elbmek;358883

Like I said earlier, Glyn has such a glut of NONE football in his area he is not in the position to ever get to know the round ball game.

[FONT="Garamond"]Which is why Cornwall is so much more sophisticated than those places which elevate its status to that of religion.[/FONT]

Comment

I can see why you need computing skills, Glyn, your quote editing is abysmal ;)

Comment

Mike if you think Glyn is bad at it don't look at mine...Lessons please!! As for the footy etc etc etc

Comment

This is war, Dimbledore. Let battle lines be drawn.

Comment

Working...
                        X