Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major Shek's New Moderator Status

People,

I have the honour and privilege (and relief) to announce that the good Major Shek has accepted the role of moderator here on WAB. The Major has been with us a while now, 1st came here to defend the STRYKER which needed no defence in my opinion and we've been richly rewarded by his presence ever since.

There's someone else for the 1RTR guys to drive nuts now.

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
    People,

I have the honour and privilege (and relief) to announce that the good Major Shek has accepted the role of moderator here on WAB. The Major has been with us a while now, 1st came here to defend the STRYKER which needed no defence in my opinion and we've been richly rewarded by his presence ever since.

many congratulations on your elevation Sir, you are now amongst the gods.....Ironduke, Pari, OoE and others ....we will seek your guidence when necassary ......................or should that be recieve it?
    Last edited by T_igger_cs_30; 09 Mar 07,, 03:15.
    sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Should raw analytical data ever be passed to policy makers?

Comment

Welcome to the revolution!*

*Quote from Under Siege
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
        People,

Welcome to the WAB said the spider to the fly!!!OoE a bit more encouragement for the Dear Major please..We of the RTR are gentle folk. Congrats dear boy a most welcome promotion:)

Comment

WOO HOO!
          Now he can kill all those spam threads without telling us about them.

Seriously, welcome aboard Shek, don't forget to check out the executive toilets in the Lenin Room behind the bookcase, but a piece of advice, keep your hands off the Cheetos to be found there.
          In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
            Welcome to the revolution!*

*Quote from Under Siege
            more like " Welcome to the dark side" ;)
            Attached Files

Comment

Congratulations, Sir!! :)
              "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Congrats
                Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Its about time the infantry made its presence felt. Cheers shek.......congrats.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Sir,

I have faith that the Board will prosper under your wise guidance. Congratulations on your elevation.

Regards,

Bulgaroctonus

Comment

Well done Major Shek.

Comment

Congratulations Major, Sir!
                        Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
                        (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

well, that took long enough! congrats!
                          There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

congrats mate.
                            Linkeden:
                            http://au.linkedin.com/pub/gary-fairlie/1/28a/2a2
                            http://cofda.wordpress.com/

Comment

I am puzzled. I thought Shek was a thoughtful and moderate man, and yet you have tarred him with the same brush as those serial immoderates OoE and Harry Parka! I would like to think that his reputation will not be sullied after this enforced association, but of course this cannot be guaranteed.:)
                              Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

Working...
                              X