Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Space Ghost Cartoons

I used to love them as a kid and I still do today. Gold

YouTube - Brak and Space Ghost - That's What!

YouTube - Space Ghost ask "Who is Evil"

Comment

so nobody likes my space ghost cartoons..huh..thats ok..all the more for me..heehe..im drinking vodka and watching cartoons and laughing incessantly or is it giggling incessantly...hmm..i dont kknow...back to the cartoonss.

Comment

My three favorite eps of Space Ghost Coast To Coast were the gas leak episode w/Busta Rhymes as the guest, the Bodysnatchers episode, and the episode where Space Ghost turned into a zombie.

Comment

Ahhhhh, but when were you a child?

Space Ghost tends to go thru versions. In the 60's, there was one type. Ie, when Space Ghost was a two cartoon with another cartoon in the middle (Mitor? Moby Dick?). They even had all the Hanna Barbera heros get together once where they all ended up meeting in various ways. Ie, the Ghost got thrown back in time to Mitor and the kids ended up splashing down with Moby Dick.

Then I seem to remember another version in the 70's on Saturday morning. But to me, it looked like it had be redrawn, retold, and it wasn't as fun, maybe not as deadly. After all, cartoons in the 60's bordered on fatal such as Spy Shadow in Super President being staked out to die of painful dehydration.

Then we had the coast to coast series which wasn't fun at all but just a joke on it. It's okay if you like that kind of things but for the hero one grew up with, it sort of stings.

But tv shows are like that. One sees something like Space Ghost and when it is gone, one turns to other things hoping to experience very much the similar. That's why BirdMan is acceptable (that was a big eagle!) ............. but Blue Falcon tends to be another bitter disappointment.

So which childhood are you talking about?
          ----------------------------------------------
          ("It's Number One!.... my number one enemy!"--BirdMan, (wtte), "BirdMan")

Comment

Working...
          X