Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Citizens of the US, this may interest you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Citizens of the US, this may interest you!

http://chrisevans3d.com/files/iq.htm

or do a straight google search against 'US election IQ'

wouldn't like to comment as a foreigner, you guys discuss ;)

cheers
    Phil

Muhahahahahahahahah....I love it !

I've got an even better idea after everyone has seen this to put this whole election argument to rest.......Members of WAB take an IQ test, and the results have to be posted ! By now, we all know who leans left and right and see how the results match this link. What do yall think? ;)

Comment

132 IQ- Republican.

There is no way those figures are correct though, i don't care who says they are. Average IQ is 100. 80 is 'functional'.

Some of these states are right near the 80 mark, which is UTTERLY ridiculous.

Comment

136, Libertarian.
        "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

172 - I'm Canadian, but were I in the U.S. I would likely have voted Democrat.

Comment

LOL, 172 eh?

A true 1%er right here in our very midst!

Anyone actually believe him?

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
              There is no way those figures are correct though, i don't care who says they are. Average IQ is 100. 80 is 'functional'.

Some of these states are right near the 80 mark, which is UTTERLY ridiculous.
              I also would have to question these figures, considering the nearness to the 80 mark, but hey, it's possible (a cross-sectiom of the voting population).

Comment

I've been to most states of the union. Those figures are simply not plausible.

Comment

LOL, 172 eh?

LOL
                  I would be offended, if I didn't get a lot of that. I'll have you know, for the record, that I've been accelerated by two years in school, and homeschooled for five years. I tested higher when I was younger, but this is my most recent score. What can I say, I got lucky.

Comment

LOL, 172 eh?

LOL

Sure, I believe him. He hasn't given me any reason not to. Has he given you cause to question his honesty?

Comment

Originally posted by Fonnicker
                      Sure, I believe him. He hasn't given me any reason not to. Has he given you cause to question his honesty?
                      Thank you good sir.

Comment

"Sure, I believe him. He hasn't given me any reason not to. Has he given you cause to question his honesty?"

Yeah, he posted the claim on the internet. ;)

LOL

Doesn't matter to me one way or another.

Comment

LOL, 172 eh?

LOL
                          Not to me since his intellectual capacity doesn't reflect in his posts. But, hey, that's just my opinion....I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Pyken
                            I would be offended, if I didn't get a lot of that. I'll have you know, for the record, that I've been accelerated by two years in school, and homeschooled for five years. I tested higher when I was younger, but this is my most recent score. What can I say, I got lucky.
                            Who administered your test?
                            "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Even if one concedes the survey is 100% correct, I reckon in a democracy, it is just too bad. One can't debar voters based on IQ.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Working...
                              X