Dissatisfied

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dissatisfied

In a tabloid paper THE SUN , it has been stated that over 100.000 muslim teenagers want nothing to do with so called Britishness and wish to impose and live with sharia law , and they are also calling for execution for any muslim who converts from Islam to any other faith ?

What a sure fire way to win friends and sympathy??

Well if thats what they want , LEAVE AND LIVE ELSEWHERE ,we can wave our ST George and Union Flags as we wish them GOD speed on their outward journey .

The poll was of 320.000 muslims aged between 16 to 24 .

And people wonder why there's a backlash.

Comment

they should be kicked out of england for good, and baned to ever enter england again.
      what makes them think they even deserve to live in england,
      these 100,000 a$$holes waste good british oxygen.
      Last edited by omon; 29 Jan 07,, 16:34.
      "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

Tankie,

Any link to that story?

It is too ridiculous to be believed!

I wonder if people could be such chumps!

Taking that story to be correct (since there is no date either to check the veracity), such people should be given a one way ticket to Saudi Arabia.

It would be the ideal environment!
        Last edited by Ray; 29 Jan 07,, 16:53.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
          Tankie,

Any link to that story?

I wonder if people could be such chumps!

Taking that story to be correct (since there is no date either to check the veracity), such people should be given a one way ticket to Saudi Arabia.

It would be the ideal environment!
          Ray ,type in to google The Sun Newspaper Online and go to the news page , its todays paper ,the 29th jan , there is even a bit on Shipla Shettly , winning big brother .
          Last edited by tankie; 29 Jan 07,, 16:55.

Comment

It would be nice if you add links so that we can check the story and then give better comments since this type of news (can inflame!) requires one to be very sure of one's facts when commenting! ;)

As far as Shilpa Shetty goes, if she feels happy then its OK with me.

I wish she won a Brainac competition instead since that would be something!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
              As far as Shilpa Shetty goes, if she feels happy then its OK with me.

I wish she won a Brainac competition instead since that would be something!

It would be nice if you add links so that we can check the story and then give better comments since this type of news requires one to be very sure of one's facts when commenting! ;)

My computer skills are not that good , but i will have a go , EX-MIB help :)

Comment

Link posted on behalf of "Tankie"

The Sun Online - News: Islam youths are 'rejecting UK'

Enjoy:)
                Join the Army! Travel to exotic, distant lands and sweep it!

Comment

Originally posted by Ex MIB View Post
                  Link posted on behalf of "Tankie"

Enjoy:)
                  Many thanks John , next stop = computer course :)

Comment

Islam youths are 'rejecting UK'

MORE than 100,000 young UK Muslims hold extremist or anti-British beliefs, a shock report suggests today.

Tens of thousands think Muslims who switch religions should be punished by death.

More than a third want Taliban-style Sharia law, which regards women rape victims as guilty and says adulterers should be killed by stoning.

And more than one in ten of the 16 to 24-year-olds polled “admire” Osama bin Laden’s al-Qaeda and other terror groups....

Census figures show there are about 320,000 British Muslims in the age group polled — suggesting 100,000 are rejecting British values and culture.

The poll found three-quarters think women should cover their whole face with a veil. Four out of ten plan to send their kids to Islamic-only schools.

The Policy Exchange report says: “There is a growing religiosity amongst the younger generation of Muslims.

“They feel they have less in common with non-Muslims and show a stronger preference for Islamic schools and Sharia law.”

Security chiefs have warned ministers that Britain is almost certainly facing another terror strike by home-grown fanatics....

That is a huge blow to Tony Blair who believes the body can play an important part in improving
                    It is not for me to comment, but then the issues that really are worrisome are:

1. Growing religiosity amongst the younger Moslem. (An acquaintance who has just come recently on holiday also said the same and was worried that the backlash would be on South Asians since it is difficult to know who is not a Moslem! I thought she was exaggerating, but now the survey proves she is right and I am wrong!)

2. There is the real danger of another 7/11! And that is not a happy or comfortable thought! If it happens life will become even more difficult for all concerned.

3. There will now be even more stricter laws for security. It will also put the law abiding in unwanted difficulties.

I feel that visas should not be issued to foreigners without very serious security check including for students (whites included, since a large numbers are converting [my link to the Jamait Tablighi refers])

Building of religious symbols (e.g. areas for prayers) should be stopped. The penchant to build the largest and the 'bestest' to show off a religion is the most irreligious thing I have ever heard! And the rationale for the same even more ridiculous i.e. accommodate the sportspersons coming for the Olympics!

All these special PC moves like Prayer rooms in offices (leads to waste of govt and office time and allows people to even poodlefake) should be removed and banned.

Application of Sharia (there is a thread on that) should be banned. There should be one Code of Law!

Those who wish to leave for Islamic pastures abroad should be encouraged.

Religious schools should be regulated very closely.

Religious teachers/imams and their like should be deported at the first sign of incorrect behaviour, either privately or even publicly or in the area of sermon delivering ie. mosques. Special police officers should monitor such sermons as it is done in France.

Compulsory military training should be invoked so that these young idle minds are forced into a disciplined manner of life including understanding loyalty to the nation.

It is these type of people who were surveyed who make life very difficult and embarrassing for even those of the Islamic faith who wish to have no truck with such sentiments. Who will believe even if they state that they are against terrorism?
                    Last edited by Ray; 29 Jan 07,, 17:35.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                      Many thanks John , next stop = computer course :)
                      Sorry they dont teach computers at pubs

Comment

Tankie,

Don't feel bad that you don't know how to manipulate a computer.

I also don't.

It is through trial and error that I learnt a bit and through asking friends. I still don't know how to make a link short. However, this new format of the board automatically makes the link appear intelligible!

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

[QUOTE=Ray;336570]

Those who wish to leave for Islamic pastures abroad should be encouraged.

Religious schools should be regulated very closely.

Religious teachers/imams and their like should be deported at the first sign of incorrect behaviour, either privately or even publicly or in the area of sermon delivering ie. mosques. QUOTE]

Which is why i posted with a ref to the dispatches programme, as that is excactly what was happening , im glad you agree :)

I dont feel bad Ray about my computer skills , i have other more important things to do , like darts / snooker / cards / BEER etc etc /M/R are you coming for one
                          Last edited by tankie; 29 Jan 07,, 17:48.

Comment

Tankie,

Then tank up! :)

Cheers and mud in your eyes (submariners) as the Navy says!

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                              I dont feel bad Ray about my computer skills , i have other more important things to do , like darts / snooker / cards / BEER etc etc
                              PHEW! My scotch collection is safe.

Comment

Working...
                              X