http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/3694458.stmc

High Profile arrests made in Pakistan:

Omar Saeed Sheikh, above right, February 2002
    Abu Zubaydah, Faisalabad, March 2002
    Ramzi Binalshibh, Karachi, above left, September 2002
    Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, Rawalpindi, March 2003
    Naeem Noor Khan, Lahore, July 2004
    Khalfan Ghailani, July 2004, Gujrat

So is Massod Azhar and Mohammd Sayeed still in so called house arrest ??
    A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay
      So is Massod Azhar and Mohammd Sayeed still in so called house arrest ??
      Azhar I believe is in Kashmir, India's side. According to Pakistani claims.

Comment

No way in heaven.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/578369.stm
        http://www.pakistan-facts.com/articl...40222171129552
        http://in.rediff.com/news/2003/nov/17pak1.htm
        http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default...-2-2004_pg7_10

Comment

Lots of maybes.

Comment

well, I pray to God that his fat ass should be in Kashmir. I want to see his reconstructed deformed mangled face which has a made in India imprint on it.

Comment

From the point fo view of psychology,

any deformity forces a person to things that makes him prominent and reckonable. Mostly negative actions.

I wouldn;t be surprised if someone claims that Osama bin laden is in India!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
                From the point fo view of psychology,

any deformity forces a person to things that makes him prominent and reckonable. Mostly negative actions.

I wouldn;t be surprised if someone claims that Osama bin laden is in India!

Theres always a possibility that he's in india ..LOL.. after all hobody is hunting exclusively for him here.And at the same time he will have nough links from here to get his terror work goin all over.

Comment

Theres always a possibility that he's in india ..LOL.. after all hobody is hunting exclusively for him here.
                  WTF are you talking about?? He's an absconding criminal and there are criminal cases against him in Indian courts. So they are hunting him "exclusively" in India.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay
                    WTF are you talking about?? He's an absconding criminal and there are criminal cases against him in Indian courts. So they are hunting him "exclusively" in India.
                    I meant tat he's safe staying in india rite now bec noone is expecting him to be here except that in case even a slightest intelligence news /hint comes out that osama is in india indians can surely make his life a big hell.
                    But as of now he's not expected in india but in afganistan/paksitani border areas. and till theres no intelligence evidence/from any intelligence agency about a possibility of his presence in india .India is a safe heaven for him to hide..

Comment

BBC Has shown Musharraf in Netherlands stating the Osama is alive.

How would he know unless he knows? He is not the President of Afghanistan or India.

;);)

Therefore, where is Osama? ;)

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Asim Aquil
                        Lots of maybes.
                        I have a couple of words for this comment of your asim.

SHUT UP !.

You dont think , we will forget that young man killed on his honey moon...

and well , last time musharaff came here , we gave him the residential address of Dawood Ibrahim in Karachi.

another although irrelevant point just to wake you up to facts , You think since we people are going quite OK on musharaff , we forget Kargil and the fact is Musharaff can back stab us anytime and he is very good at that (taliban and kargil ) ?

its just a matter of choice, for the time being.
                        Many people havent forgotten Capt.Amol Kalia and such.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay
                          well, I pray to God that his fat ass should be in Kashmir. I want to see his reconstructed deformed mangled face which has a made in India imprint on it.
                          Amen!

Comment

Originally posted by chandragupta
                            I have a couple of words for this comment of your asim.

SHUT UP !.

You dont think , we will forget that young man killed on his honey moon...

and well , last time musharaff came here , we gave him the residential address of Dawood Ibrahim in Karachi.

another although irrelevant point just to wake you up to facts , You think since we people are going quite OK on musharaff , we forget Kargil and the fact is Musharaff can back stab us anytime and he is very good at that (taliban and kargil ) ?

its just a matter of choice, for the time being.
                            Many people havent forgotten Capt.Amol Kalia and such.
                            There was this song, (remix of an old one) I heard, Indian. It had these lines:

"Ik din tujhe samaj ayegi
                            Afsos bohot derr hojayegi"

I might be off by a few words...

Comment

Originally posted by Asim Aquil
                              There was this song, (remix of an old one) I heard, Indian. It had these lines:

"Ik din tujhe samaj ayegi
                              Afsos bohot derr hojayegi"

I might be off by a few words...
                              Asim,

Since you love poetry and songs, here goes a reply:

'Sajjan re jhoot na bolo,
                              Khuda ke pas jana hain'

Translated:

'Sweetheart, don't tell LIES,
                              You have to go (finally) to God (to answer)'.

Nice, what?

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Working...
                              X