Russian Armed Forces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian Armed Forces

Lol what aboot the Russian Armed Forces??
    Dont change fact...
    Scincerely, Napoleon

Cant forget Pictures....

Dont change fact...
    Scincerely, Napoleon

Comment

Dont change fact...
      Scincerely, Napoleon

Comment

I don't want them comming after me, without them having to go through a bunch of US Marines.
        No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
        I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
        even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
        He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Comment

They look like guys from the Chronicles of Riddick.

Comment

lol, really? :)

Comment

I really like the fibreglass furniture on most modern Russian firearms. Also the "Kobra" optics seem great.

Comment

Wow nice pics whered you get them??
                  Dont change fact...
                  Scincerely, Napoleon

Comment

The Russian Military... I realy realy think that if they dont already should use Depleted Uranium rounds in the tanks, about their tanks i think they should immediatly disband all tanks under T-72 standards, even though that might leave russia without alot of tanks it would help "modernize the armored part", oh another thing they realy need to raise the budget, which would realy help, and they should arm there tanks with laser range finders, i think thats what there called, what the Abram uses, they need to start production of the T-95's and the Black Eagle, after that disband any MiG-23's maybe MiG-25's keep the MiG-29's An produce the MiG-31's SU-30's and SU-37's, produce more guided weapons, disband the BM-21 Grad MLRS and go with the 300 mm Smerch, add some laser guided munitions to that, as for the APC's i think theyre fine but need to be given items as such Anti-tank rockets if not already, BAN THE CONSCRIPTION, it would realy lower the numbers of the military but good god they need to stop it, the Military and Police need to work to gether, produce more Body Armor for the troops, better longer training, Increace accuracy on tanks, get helicopters stealth ability, Better tactics yes yes no more going with the set up and shoot approach, actually be on the move, use artillery at a more effective, accurate, rate. Pull out of Chechnya, enforce the law on the troops more, keep them from shooting lines of innocent ppl, help the police and secret services buckle down on the mafia and other illegal things breaking up the economy, If this was done I garantee that the Russian military in a 10 year radius would be extremly effective, but if it went on this action immediatly it would leave russia in a pretty pickle with a very small military thats y they use it for defense purposes... im suggesting this could be done , also reaserch ways to keep a steady flow of supplie to its troops... these are my suggestions if actually act upon i think it would be alot stronger country, and the scar's of the cold war would actually heal over tme also making it a much more civilized and controled place I belive this would completle change russia's historical and bloody background. And russia actually helping America would strengthen the ties between the 2 great nation's... what do you think?
                    Dont change fact...
                    Scincerely, Napoleon

Comment

They should also see to it that the army gets more money to guarantee the mental and physical well-being of the soldiers. A lot of army regulars only have one uniform, are underfed and are involved in torture within the barracks (which may sometimes start like something "innocent" and turn out into a horrible "the strongest rule" culture; without any discipline).

Comment

Originally posted by RUSKIE
                        Wow nice pics whered you get them??
                        forums.airbase.ru

Comment

Increace accuracy on tanks

I meant rifles.
                          Dont change fact...
                          Scincerely, Napoleon

Comment

Im not here to change the world im just here to make a difference. -- Matt Leggett, Canadian Mountie.

Change your reference. That quote is from Sergeant Marc Leger, Parachute Company, 3rd Battalion, Princess Patricia Canadian Light Infantry

... and don't you dare call us mounties.

Comment

Colonel,

First of all. Its great to have you back. WAB is addictive. I am glad the 'nudge' by all seems to have made you change your mind.

No offence meant. The Mounties are the finest.

I used to read a comic book on the Mounties. I loved their motto - Mounties ALWAYS get their Man!
                              Last edited by Ray; 26 Jun 04,, 06:58.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Working...
                              X