Greater threat terrorism or natural disasters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greater threat terrorism or natural disasters

Its not just global warming thats a threat its also earthquakes & tsunamis that are a threat as proven on december of 05 with the asian tsunami,so is terrorism really the greatest threat to the world or is it natural disasters.

I attached a link below to a interesting article that explains why natural global warming is a greater threat than terrorism

but in my opinion both have to dealt with.

http://www.worldviewofglobalwarming.org/

The biggest threat to me is my bursting a blood vessel when I read about some shovelhead promoting the empty idea of anthro-sourced global warming.

-dale

Comment

pumping polution into the air

Believe me I've structured my life so that I can mountaineer and climb in the mountains. I also do not believe that humanity can pump pollution into the air to the volume we currently do without consequence. I also truly believe the photos of glacial retreat on your link are realistic. However, Islamic terrorism is a much more immediate threat.

Marc

Comment

Omg

I'm so sick of that crap. Word to Big Bird Dalem. This planet's enviro changes, has changed, and will changed, radically, slowly, quickly, subtly, and every other adverb that we've invented WITHOUT OUR HELP. Look at the geo record, way more science and proof there. ugh.

d
        Relax. It's worse than you think.

Comment

Natural disaster is a greather threat.

However, terrorism is entirely man made and can be fought or prevented.

I'd like to see the liberals fight earthquakes and tornados. Oh wait, they are. Global warming is the source of all natural disasters. Wait, global climate change is, since we found out global warming can result in global cooling...

The environmental movement of the 70s resulted in the "global climate change" of today, if you believe in global climate change. The premise is that we are putting too much greenhouse gas into the atmosphere. These primarily come from burning fossil fuel. Why do we burn fossil fuel? Because it's the cheapest way to go. Why is that? Thanks to the environmentalists in the 70s, we can't build nuke plants because anything nuclear is BAD. We couldn't build hydroplants either. Can't disrupt the mating cycle of salmon. Well, then, that only leaves solar and fossil fuel. And no one can afford solar power.

Thank you my environmentalists friends. We have you to blame for global warming.
          "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

environmental movement

The environmental movement of the 70s resulted in the "global climate change" of today,
            This idea is very important. The effects of pollution took time to emerge. I understand that generally conservatives have a poor environmental record. However, the reality is that pollution related issues were not created solely by the current administration nor conservatives. Both parties share the blame. In fact, the US is not solely responsible. We pumped no less pollution into the air during the Clinton era then we currently do. However liberals will insist that the conservatives are the sole source of these issues. These issues will suddenly dramatically decrease in severity, according to liberals, when we get a change in power.

The environmental movement does themselves a dis-service by heavily politicizing their efforts and alining themselves with far left anti-everything extremists.

Marc

Comment

Working...
            X