X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These terrorists are sick bastards

U.S. hostage Johnson apparently beheaded
    Web site posts photos believed to be body of man held in Saudi Arabia

(CNN) -- Three chilling photographs on an Islamist Web site appear to show the beheaded body of American hostage Paul Johnson, who was kidnapped a week ago by Islamic militants connected with al Qaeda.

Abdel Aziz Al-Muqrin, the self-proclaimed military leader of al Qaeda in Saudi Arabia, claimed responsibility for Johnson's kidnapping and the death of another American on the same day on behalf of a group called the Al Falluja Squadron.

On Tuesday, he threatened to kill Johnson in 72 hours unless the Saudi government released al Qaeda prisoners and all Westerners left the Arabian Peninsula.

"We gave you the deadline but you did not respect it," a statement on the Web site said. "This is what we promised to do."

A Saudi security source said, "From our end, we cannot confirm this. We have not found a body yet."

Earlier Friday, Al Arabiya as well as CNN had aired an emotional appeal from Johnson's wife.

U.S. and Saudi investigators concluded an intensive meeting Friday, Saudi officials said, as security forces spread all over the kingdom searching for Johnson.

Johnson, 49, a Lockheed Martin Corp. employee, had been kidnapped Saturday in the Saudi capital of Riyadh. He helped maintain U.S.-built Apache helicopter gunships for the Saudi military.

Al Falluja Squadron says it has ties to al Qaeda.

The State Department has urged all Americans to leave Saudi Arabia, but Johnson's sister, Donna Mayeux, said in a CNN interview that her brother "always felt safe in Saudi Arabia."

"My brother is an honorable man," she said. "He has always treated people with dignity and respect."

Find this article at:
    http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/...nap/index.html

How many civilians have to be slaughtered before the left understands we're at war. Find the garbage that did this, and all their friends, and stick them in Gitmo forever.
    No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
    I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
    even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
    He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Or perhaps draw and quater them in the middle of Mecca.

Comment

Originally posted by Confed999
        How many civilians have to be slaughtered before the left understands we're at war.
        They think it's our fault. It's as simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by Praxus
          Or perhaps draw and quater them in the middle of Mecca.
          Set them on fire, beat them, and then hang them up side down from a bridge while Americans dance around throwing stones at the body.

Comment

You guys are too nice, I think they should be made to live as long as possible, preferably in their own waste.
            I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
            even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
            He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

If they want death, let them have it.

They do not deserve anything from us. Which means no damn jail. They die.

Comment

Originally posted by Praxus
                If they want death, let them have it.

They do not deserve anything from us. Which means no damn jail. They die.
                Yeah, I guess you're right. Could we compromise and make them live in their own filth for a few weeks before the execution? Either way you can feed them pork rinds first because the poor fellas have no idea pork rinds are pork, I found that out by accident and I still feel bad about it.

Comment

Open up alkatraz again, no refurbishment or repair other than for the defence of the guards and stick any and all known terrorists in custody around the world in there. Start up a speacial channel where you can tune in any time of the day and watch thses freaks rot in prison. We could even make it like a zoo and have visiting hours for tourists who can enjoy taunting REAL animals, ie chimps, weasels, rats and snakes.
                  Facts to a liberal is like Kryptonite to Superman.

-- Larry Elder

Comment

'Sick' is too humane a term for them.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

I say we hack the heads off of a few terrorist supporters in Iraq, burn their bodies and hang them from the Brooklyn Brodge and dance around their charred bodies, show them that we can fight back too ... its time to take the gloves off.

Comment

Recognize your enemy before you decide to do anything against them .....

these sick scum are WAHABBIS .... the official CULT followed by Osama bin Laden and the Saudi Royal Family ....

this CULT has been doing these types of things to everyone else for ages .... its only now that americans are discovering their reality ....

this CULT of blood thirsty dogs called WAHABBIS MUST BE WIPED OUT .....

they are hard to tell .... 99.99% are ARABS .... they could be sophisticated and well-dressed but deep down inside one thing unites then all ..... their revulsion for SHIAS ....

they BEHEADED THE main leaders of the shias in similar ways centuries agao and since then they go around behaeding and terrorising all those who dare to speak against them ....

these vile scum must be wiped off the face of this earth ....

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisF202
                          I say we hack the heads off of a few terrorist supporters in Iraq, burn their bodies and hang them from the Brooklyn Brodge and dance around their charred bodies, show them that we can fight back too ... its time to take the gloves off.
                          How about shipping a few of the Gitmo detainee's to the Verazano Bridge, make them stand on a pile of burning wood and decide wether to get toasted or jump off the bridge into the East River?

Comment

Take an example:
                            Attached Files
                            Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

terrorists do things like that ,thats their only weapon.would you expect from them to fight otherwise.
                              we have done to them same thing"for every action there is equal and opposite reaction"

Comment

Working...
                              X