Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird camo

:roll:

what the ...., is that an actual, used design?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisF202
      Of course not ;) It's a joke

Comment

Originally posted by lurker
        Originally posted by ChrisF202
        Of course not ;) It's a joke
        whew :-|

Comment

It's good if you'e attacking hippies, maybe.
          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Had it not been for the German national insignia, I would have SWORN it was from the San Francisco Air National Guard...
            The black flag is raised: Ban them all... Let the Admin sort them out.

I know I'm going to have the last word... I have powers of deletion and lock.

Comment

You got something against San Fransisco? I got some good friends there!
              Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Nothing that a 50 megaton thermonuclear device wouldn't solve... :D :N :D
                The black flag is raised: Ban them all... Let the Admin sort them out.

I know I'm going to have the last word... I have powers of deletion and lock.

Comment

What do you do if you drop your wallet in San Fransisco?

Kick it out of town so you can pick it up.

I hate hippies. :-|
                  Your look more lost than a bastard child on fathers day.

Comment

Why? Listening to their rhetoric about how they were put on earth to save it, while they're smoking up various leaves and twigs concoctions is quite amusing...

Comment

Watching a Claymore go of is amusing too....

I know lets combine the two... :D.... Hey snipe I need a claymore.

Comment

Why only one?

Comment

Well its the way things work with the military you ask for one for testing purposes... the test goes well then you tell TPTB you have to have 1000( or 10x the number you actually want), that would mean you want 100 (or 10x the number you need) and thus when you get 10 you can complete your mission.

Comment

So ask for 10 for test purposes, use one or two and hold onto the others. Then ask for 10,000, you'll get 100 (according to your math) use some of them, and keep the rest of those. Makes cool Independence Day fireworks.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86
                              So ask for 10 for test purposes, use one or two and hold onto the others. Then ask for 10,000, you'll get 100 (according to your math) use some of them, and keep the rest of those. Makes cool Independence Day fireworks.
                              Ross we don't talk about the math that way... someone important might see it and catch on to us.

Comment

Working...
                              X