Thing to do in Israel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thing to do in Israel

Constantly pondering things to do in Israel. Anything good shooting/gun related?

Also looking to blow stuff up, Bullseye baby style. And not looking to sit inside an Israeli jail.

"Invading" a target range is a must. Sparring with an Israeli Soldier or two is also a possible endevour.

Big Ross...your next! :D

There are shooting ranges here, plus paintball arenas. As for blowing stuff up, not advisable...
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Very well. Explosions would attract attention. And may be misconstrued as a prank call, so to speak.

Comment

And since the last country I visited was Lithuania I have one important question BR...how good is Israeli toilet paper?

Comment

HAR HAR.

Comment

The toilt paper here is amazing. Just don't use the napkins for anything other than wiping your hands. Blowing your nose with a napkin instead of a tissue is like two porcupines having sex: Fun and rewarding if you know what you're doing, but painful as all hell if you don't...
            Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Can anyone tell me what gauge that IDF semi-auto shotgun is? Of course the weapons unique to Israel make top priority concerning target shooting.

Comment

That's a hybird pump-action/semi-automatic Franchi SPAS-15. It's 12 guage and made in Italy.

The stock and handle in that photo don't appear to be regular (Franchi made?) ones, those might be custom made parts.

Comment

Great it's a 12 gauge just like the Mossberg. :dbanana

Comment

Mossberg? I don't see one, at least not in the picture.

Comment

Didn't say a Mossberg 12 gauge shotgun was in the picture. Just saying the Franchi Spas-15 is just as powerfull.

Comment

Working...
                      X