New Drinking Game!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Drinking Game!!!

The Democratic Presidential Candidate Debates Drinking Game!

- Take a sip every time Howard Dean calls George Bush the enemy
    - Take a sip every time another candidate calls Howard Dean the enemy

- Take a gulp every time a candidate makes fun of Howard Dean for his Confederate Flag statement
    - Take a gulp every time a candidate makes fun of Howard Dean for his Saddam-has-not-made-us-safer comment
    - Take a gulp every time a candidate makes fun of Howard Dean for his sealed Vermont records
    - Take a gulp every time a candidate makes fun of Howard Dean for his temper
    - Drink an entire case every time a candidate makes fun of Howard Dean for being

- Take a sip every time John Kerry changes his mind over whether or not he supports the war in Iraq
    - Take a sip every time Wesley Clark changes his mind over whether or not he would have supported the war in Iraq
    - Take a sip every time Howard Dean declares he was the "only candidate" against the war in Iraq

- Take a sip every time somebody says the words, "I support the troops, but..."
    - Take a sip every time somebody says the words, "I supported the war, but..."
    - Heck, take a sip every time somebody says the word "but".

- Take a sip every time somebody uses the words "Saddam Hussein" and "distraction" in the same sentence
    - Take a sip every time somebody uses the words "UN" and "Iraq" in the same sentence

- Take a gulp every time a candidate mentions his website
    - Take another if it's Dennis Kucinich
    - Take a sip every time somebody says the words "Al Gore", "recount", or "popular vote"
    - Take a sip every time somebody says the phrase "get rid of George Bush"
    - Take a sip every time somebody says the phrase "Bush tax cuts"
    - Take a sip every time John Kerry says the word "Vietnam"
    - Take a sip every time Joe Lieberman says the words "Howard Dean"
    - Take a sip every time Dick Gephart says the words "miserable failure"
    - Take a sip every time Wesley Clark says the words "maybe", "possibly", or "probably"
    - Take a sip every time Joe Lieberman forgets he's running for the Democratic nomination, not the Republican one
    - Take a sip every time Carol Moseley Braun or Al Sharpton don't realize they have no more chance of winning than I do (that is, take a sip every time they say something)
    - Take a sip every time a candidate you've never heard of says anything (Dennis Kucinich)
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

:Beer :Beer :Beer :Beer :Beer

mmmmmmm....beeeeeeerrr

Comment

if i followed those rules i'd be drinking 24/7 lol

:D :D :sniper :taynk
      two wrongs dont make a right but three wrongs do. ;D

join my games site

Comment

Working...
      X