Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scratches

Has anyone played this?

I am almost through and I was stuck for days, so I went online and found the game cheats and I am doing what it is telling me to do but I am not getting anywhere. I still am not getting the next option that I am suppose to be getting and I am SOOO close to be done and it has taken me SOOO long to get to this point since this is a scary game and I can only play during the daylight or else I end up freaking myself out and having to turn on all the lights.

Help.
    "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Scratches? Is that a game? Is that a computer game?

Never heard of it.
    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

yes it is a pc game. it is a guy that is in a house that has some sort of curse and he has to figure it out....like Myst. Only not as long. It is actually pretty cool if you are into that sort of thing.

I tried to play True Crime and I could not get into it (so if anyone wants it, tell me and I will ship it).
      "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

I can't help you there. I'm horrible at those games. I suck at puzzles. I have no patience. I like stories, but only if I'm spoonfed. If you want me to dig it up, forget it.

I can help you if you want to play StarCraft, Rise of Legends, Civilizations, Command & Conquer, or Act of War.:)
        "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

I haven't heard of that one: scratches? If you like puzzles in games try Prince of Persia Trilogy. They have great puzzles. Especially Two Thrones is an excellent game.

http://www.princeofpersiagame.com/uk/
          Last edited by ahmet; 29 Oct 06,, 16:11.
          Time is an ocean in a storm

Comment

Working...
          X