Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who were the first people in the world and what was their nation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who were the first people in the world and what was their nation?

From what I have read on the internet some people say that people came out of Africa. Some say Middle East and some say Central Asia. if you know the answer please spread the word.

The earliest people in the world were the Turks. They came out of Central Asia and spread to every continent. The people who migrated to North AMerica were also Turks. So that makes Turks the oldest and first nation of the world with approximately 10,000 years of history. Proof that Native Americans were Turkish is that , they believed in the ancient Turkish religion which is Shamanism ,and during the Spanish colonilization of the Americas there was a Native American slave whose name was Turk. He had no relations with the Ottoman empire or any other Turkish states a t the time yet his name was Turk. The Turkish language today is also the sun language of the world which means that all the languages in the world has their origins in native Turkish. A proof to that would be the Turks in ancient times have conquered Britain and effected the English literature. The English word "kent" comes from the Turkish which "kent" in Turkish means "city".

Comment

Wow, that's amazing! Of course now that I come to think about it, the ancient Anglo-Saxon words "brain fart" come from the original Turkish "brain fart" meaning in Turkish "to expel farts from the brain".
      In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

The first people to smelt boogers were the Turks. They fought many wars against the Mole People and drove them back under the surface where they turned into oil, which the Turks also discovered. The Turks traveled to distant shores where they discovered ivory, gold, francinsence, myhrr, magnetism, and beards.

Turks were the pre-eminent beard traders of their time, often sailing as far as the Moon to find fresh markets for their wiry chin whiskers. Sometimes they would fly through the sun for a refreshing hot sitz, or play the piano without even having one around.

One time a Turk ate a mountain and pooped out a whole continent. He was embarrassed by the size of his giant Turkish pile so he pushed it down to the South Pole and covered it with ice. Thus was created Antarctica.

For fun, Turks bend horseshoes into tie clips and invent calculus.

-dale

Comment

Listen two retards there are two kinds of people in the world. People who are Turkish, and people who wish they were Turkish. You are just jealous because you are not Turkish. Besides if you know better, why don't you tell me the first nation?

Comment

Your country was named after a hideous bird...

Comment

Dogukan, cut out the bullcrap right now. You've started a thread asking people for their opinion and then quite transparently show what you really wanted to do is glorify your own nation.
              And now when others are quite correctly calling you on your crap, you get all pissy about it. Grow the hell up because you are on very thin ice right now. I also suggest you find out what self-aggrandization means before you post again.

parihaka and dalem, I suggest you ignore this guy until (and if) he straightens up.
              “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Alex, I'll take Turkish Music for $400, please:

Originally posted by Dogukan
                ...why don't you tell me the first nation?
                What is Janet Jackson's Rhythm Nation?

"To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
                  I also suggest you find out what self-aggrandization means before you post again.
                  Let me help with that:

self-aggrandization (noun): a Turkish word meaning one who aggrandizizes himself on a public message board for no other reason than to talk nonsense about flightless turkish birds.
                  "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal
                    Alex, I'll take Turkish Music for $400, please:

What is Janet Jackson's Rhythm Nation?

You can call me Ms. Jackson.

And geez, Tophatter, don't I even get a chuckle? I thoght my post was kinda funny. ;)

-dale

Comment

Originally posted by dalem
                      You can call me Ms. Jackson.
                      only if you're nasty

Comment

Originally posted by Dogukan
                        The earliest people in the world were the Turks. They came out of Central Asia and spread to every continent. The people who migrated to North AMerica were also Turks. So that makes Turks the oldest and first nation of the world with approximately 10,000 years of history. Proof that Native Americans were Turkish is that , they believed in the ancient Turkish religion which is Shamanism ,and during the Spanish colonilization of the Americas there was a Native American slave whose name was Turk. He had no relations with the Ottoman empire or any other Turkish states a t the time yet his name was Turk. The Turkish language today is also the sun language of the world which means that all the languages in the world has their origins in native Turkish. A proof to that would be the Turks in ancient times have conquered Britain and effected the English literature. The English word "kent" comes from the Turkish which "kent" in Turkish means "city".

You need to get an education.

Indo-European: The most widely studied family of languages and the family with the largest number of speakers. Languages include English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, Russian, Greek, Hindi, Bengali; and the classical languages of Latin, Sanskrit, and Persian.

The Germanic Branch
                        These languages originate from Old Norse and Saxon. Due to the influence of early Christian missionaries, the vast majority of the Celtic and Germanic languages use the Latin Alphabet.
                        They include English, the second most spoken language in the world, the most widespread, the language of technology, and the language with the largest vocabulary. A useful language to have as your mother tongue.

Altaic: A family spread from Europe (Turkish) through Centra Asia (Uzbek), Mongolia (Mongolian), to the Far East (Korean, Japanese). These languages have the interesting property of vowel harmony.

Turkish is the most westerly member of this family as well as the most spoken. Many of the others are spoken in former USSR republics (Azeri in Azerbaijan), Turkmen (in Turkmenia), Kazakh (in Kazakhstan), Kirghiz (in Kyrghystan), Uzbec (in Uzbekistan, land of Genghis Khan), Uigur (in Western China east of the Pamir Mountains).

Read, comprehend....
                        http://www.krysstal.com/langfams.html

Comment

Originally posted by dalem
                          And geez, Tophatter, don't I even get a chuckle? I thoght my post was kinda funny. ;)
                          I'm sorry, I was overwhelmed by sombody's display of Turkish supremecy.
                          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by Semper Fi
                            Your country was named after a hideous bird...
                            Awwww, I think he's cute...
                            No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
                            I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                            even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                            He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

If you're into disgusting, violent and agressive, and relatively large birds.
                              "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

Working...
                              X