The Beast.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Beast.

Today (well here in NZ but soon to be today for you guys) is the sixth of June, 2006, in other words 6.6.6.

So for all you armageddon types, today is the day and for today only I shall reveal my true self in my avatar.

So to start the ball rolling
    What is "six something six"?

The number of the blond beast
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

I wonder how many people will hide in the church for the next 24 hours?
    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut
      And I wonder how many are like me and don't believe it will be any better or worse than any other day.

Although, since my boss is out of town for the next week, I'm thinking "better"
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

I'm sure it will just be Tuesday here. :)
        No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
        I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
        even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
        He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut
          Ah yes, the sufferers of hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia . One of my more inventive plagues mwa hahaahhh ha

Leibniz

Comment

It certainly was a "beastly" day for me, I had an exam. ;)
            "Any relations in a social order will endure if there is infused into them some of that spirit of human sympathy, which qualifies life for immortality." ~ George William Russell

Comment

I'm not overly concerned. This day will probably be like any other day, except Satanists might come out of the woodwork and engage in their activities, whatever they are.
              "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

Originally posted by leibstandarte10
                I'm not overly concerned. This day will probably be like any other day, except Satanists might come out of the woodwork and engage in their activities, whatever they are.
                So it'll be like another Halloween.

Comment

Greetings again all and what a day to return to WAB (06/06/06)

Needless to say its nice to see familar faces again and IMO never but never fear the beast fear god and never the beast for he only holds empty promises.
                  Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

No one ever worries about 668 - the neighbor of the Beast.

-dale

Comment

Originally posted by Dreadnought
                      never but never fear the beast fear god and never the beast for he only holds empty promises.
                      Fear God and Dread Nought. ;)
                      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
                        Fear God and Dread Nought. ;)
                        LOL
                        and welcome back Dreadnought

Leibniz

Comment

I saw the Da Vinci Code today! ;)

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
                            I saw the Da Vinci Code today! ;)
                            How do you like it?

Comment

Originally posted by dalem
                              No one ever worries about 668 - the neighbor of the Beast.

-dale

LMAF.
                              You made me spew a mouthful of coffee on my monitor.

Comment

Working...
                              X