Glich?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glich?

While going through the board, I was suprised to see that I had posted on the F-14 vs F-18 thread on 5-16-06. When I opened the thread the post was actually dated way back in Dec.

At least no ones posting using my name :) However I do sometimes click on the board and have it say that I'm logged in. But it wont let me post until I actually log in for real, and all the post from me have been by me. Go figure.
    Last edited by Gun Grape; 21 May 06,, 03:42.

I've seen a couple of odd glitches lately.
    Nothing serious, but certainly enough to make you go "huh?"

I'll shoot a PM to the Admins/Chris later tonight and see if they can check it out.
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Grape
      While going through the board, I was suprised to see that I had posted on the F-14 vs F-18 thread on 5-16-06. When I opened the thread the post was actually dated way back in Dec.

At least no ones posting using my name :) However I do sometimes click on the board and have it say that I'm logged in. But it wont let me post until I actually log in for real, and all the post from me have been by me. Go figure.
      Does the thread have a poll? If so, someone can vote and if you were the last to post on the thread your name will come up...
      In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by parihaka
        Does the thread have a poll? If so, someone can vote and if you were the last to post on the thread your name will come up...
        Ah-ha! That was what I noticed.
        Suddenly there was a dozen poll threads with very old comments popping up as new posts. Thanks Pari
        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Anybody noticing any other odd little glitches? Seems to be cleared up pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
            Anybody noticing any other odd little glitches? Seems to be cleared up pretty good.
            Things about Broken and senior membership that I asked you when you was still young. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by kNikS
              Things about Broken and senior membership that I asked you when you was still young. ;)
              Broken? As in the member? As far as I know, he's been shown the door by a higher ranking person than me.

Senior member title isn't something I'm able to change as a mere moderator
              I'll see what I can kick over though...might take a week or so. (But after waiting several months that shouldn't be a problem )

Comment

Broken? As in the member? As far as I know, he's been shown the door by a higher ranking person than me.
                Problem is that he is still on the member list and I occasionally see him here although he has title “Banned”.

Senior member title isn't something I'm able to change as a mere moderator
                I'll see what I can kick over though...might take a week or so. (But after waiting several months that shouldn't be a problem )
                IIRC correctly, I asked you how platinum786 isn’t senior member although he has more posts than for example hammer.

*sigh* Don’t worry, I understand that. I have an old grandmother.

Comment

Problem is that he is still on the member list and I occasionally see him here although he has title “Banned”.
                  Actually, that is something I can handle. :)

IIRC correctly, I asked you how platinum786 isn’t senior member although he has more posts than for example hammer.

*sigh* Don’t worry, I understand that. I have an old grandmother.
                  I believe it's number of posts and number of days on the board.
                  Ironduke listed the requirements somewhere around here...
                  We'll figure something out for Plat :)

Comment

According to Ironduke - 90 days and 750 posts. But reading discussion in the same thread it seems to be that there are no rules.

BTW, thread list in Colonel's corner, it lacks pages.

Comment

According to Ironduke - 90 days and 750 posts. But reading discussion in the same thread it seems to be that there are no rules.
                      Like I said, I'll see what I can kick loose. Gotta be something we can do about it. :)

BTW, thread list in Colonel's corner, it lacks pages.
                      Not sure what you mean on this one.
                      I see at least 4 threads with page listings next to the thread title like this:

Question for the the Colonel 1 2 3

Is that what you mean?

Comment

Like I said, I'll see what I can kick loose. Gotta be something we can do about it. :)
                        Oh, I didn't asked you to get me senior membership, just pointing some odd cases.

Not sure what you mean on this one.
                        I see at least 4 threads with page listings next to the thread title like this:

Question for the the Colonel 1 2 3

Is that what you mean?
                        No, there are more threads but there is no link that leads to them (at lest for me).

Comment

Oh, I didn't asked you to get me senior membership, just pointing some odd cases.
                          Didn't say I was going to give it to you

I was going to check up on Plat and those other odd cases

No, there are more threads but there is no link that leads to them (at lest for me).
                          Hmm....the last thread in the Colonel's Corner should be "Asian Cold War?". Can you see that one?

Comment

Didn't say I was going to give it to you

I was going to check up on Plat and those other odd cases
                            I had an impresion that you have an impression that I want senior mebership out of turn.

Hmm....the last thread in the Colonel's Corner should be "Asian Cold War?". Can you see that one?
                            The last is "Letter from Canadian in Kandahar". Tell me that it wasn't just me or my machine.

Comment

I had an impresion that you have an impression that I want senior mebership out of turn.
                              Nope, not at all. I know you aren't a line-jumper :)

The last is "Letter from Canadian in Kandahar". Tell me that it wasn't just me or my machine.
                              Hmm...might be your settings. Because you are missing half of the Colonel's forum

Comment

Working...
                              X