apologies to TopHatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• apologies to TopHatter

In the attention to all Indians thread I made the assertion that TopHatter sucked as a moderator. Having been told of a few facts which, not being a moderator myself, I was unaware of, I unreservedly apologise to TopHatter.

I would against my normal habit go in and edit that comment out and post this there but as the thread has been locked by Chris I can't, so therefore offer this public apology here in lieu. Understanding what has been going on behind the scenes better now I can rightfully assert the TopHatter anything but sucks.

Iain.
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Originally posted by parihaka
    In the attention to all Indians thread I made the assertion that TopHatter sucked as a moderator. Having been told of a few facts which, not being a moderator myself, I was unaware of, I unreservedly apologise to TopHatter.
    Iain,
    Don't sweat it man, we've all been through the wringer these past several weeks.
    And thanks for those kind words, it means a lot :)
    Last edited by TopHatter; 13 May 06,, 23:06. Reason: small typo
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

I would against my normal habit go in and edit that comment out and post this there but as the thread has been locked by Chris I can't, so therefore offer this public apology here in lieu. Understanding what has been going on behind the scenes better now I can rightfully assert the TopHatter anything but sucks.

Iain.
      Iain,

Nice of you.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Class act.
        sigpicUSS North Dakota

Comment

Understanding what has been going on behind the scenes better now I can rightfully assert the TopHatter anything but sucks.

Iain.
          We'll have to see about that. You do know he has challenged both of us to drink him under the table.

BTW, it's always uplifting to see a Gentlemanly act.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers
            You do know he has challenged both of us to drink him under the table.
            I thought I had merely threatened to Drink Canada Dry
            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

As I said before Iain is a gentleman.
              "Any relations in a social order will endure if there is infused into them some of that spirit of human sympathy, which qualifies life for immortality." ~ George William Russell

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
                Iain,

Nice of you.

It would be nicer if you return too. WAB is an addiction and you wont be able to resist it much longer.
                Nisaar main teri galiyon pe aaye watan, ke jahan
                Chali hai rasm keh koi na sar utha keh chaley

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
                  Iain,
                  Don't sweat it man, we've all been through the wringer these past several weeks.
                  And thanks for those kind words, it means a lot :)
                  Hope we're cool too?

Comment

Originally posted by lahori Paa jee
                    It would be nicer if you return too. WAB is an addiction and you wont be able to resist it much longer.
                    though still a newbie here,i second that.

Comment

Originally posted by Asim Aquil
                      Hope we're cool too?
                      We're cool.
                      Do please remember the Mod-fuse is measured in seconds right now though:

Originally posted by Confed999
                      Currently we're running at near zero tolerace.

Comment

Working...
                      X