How is your "day without immigrants?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is your "day without immigrants?"

I had a positive experience today. Everyone who was supposed to be at work was at work. Traffic was light. I wish they can strike some more.
    Good (please explain)
    90.91%
    Bad (I can't live without them)
    9.09%

The poll is expired.

"Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

well they came to school. Thats never good. During the first protests they were not there and it was great. We had no fights at all.

Comment

My life was utterly unaffected in the slightest.

Comment

Was that today?

Comment

Nobody here cares, not even the immigrants. ;)
          No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
          I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
          even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
          He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

**** my order was correct at the taco bell...

Kind of wipes out ones hand seeing as it had no negative effect on most people... well the ones that don't hire illegals...
            To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

Long Island was totally devoid of illegals, even in Farmingville it was reported that the streets were empty with almost no day laborers in sight.

Next I want them to start the "Life without an illegal" protest

Comment

the illegals i work with were all there.
                rock chalk

jay hawk

Comment

it was like any other normal day..didnt notice anything different

Comment

HA!!! I think they realized that too. We don't see any more calls for general strikes. They really shot themselves in their own foot this time. They shows us how well we do without them.
                    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by EricTheRed
                      well they came to school. Thats never good. During the first protests they were not there and it was great. We had no fights at all.

HAHAHA, same here bro

Comment

LOL....they wanted to "cripple the city". stupid idiots more like decimated their image further. i didnt get one thing though. if they wanted american citizen ship and claimed to assimilate and be more americanized, why was there like 1 american flag, and behind it like a zillion latin american ones?

Comment

Becuase organizers handed out a couple American flags...
                          To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

lol, the whole thing lacks ideology.

Comment

What was the point of this poll?
                              Meat cutting classification NAMP 1174; the porterhouse is NAMP 1173.

Comment

Working...
                              X