Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taliban kill indian engineer

Manmohan condemns killing of Indian national in Afghanistan
    NEW DELHI: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Sunday condemned the killing of an Indian engineer by Taliban militia in southern Afghanistan, a spokesman said.

Singh condemned what he called the Taliban's "inhuman act", his spokesman told a foreign news agency.

"The prime minister has expressed his grief and sorrow" over the killing of Surya Narayan, who was working as a contractor for Afghan mobile telephone network spokesman said.

On Sunday, a spokesman for Taliban militants said they had killed the hostage as he tried to escape, one day after the militants threatened to kill him unless all Indian nationals and companies left Afghanistan within 24 hours.

Narayan was abducted Friday in Zabul province on the main highway linking the capital Kabul to the southern city of Kandahar.

Narayan was the second Indian national killed in Afghanistan, before him Raman Kutty Maniappan was slain in November 2005 in Afghanistan.
    http://geo.tv/geonews/details.asp?id=116670
    Sad very sad. The guy had very young kids. He was innocent. No child should lose a parent.
    Nisaar main teri galiyon pe aaye watan, ke jahan
    Chali hai rasm keh koi na sar utha keh chaley

Oh cool..It must have also brought so much happiness to a lot of people.

Comment

Saw his wife n children make a plea for mercy.

A very heart wrenching sight.

It was a very stupid demand too, very unrealistic. They wanted to kill the guy.

Comment

PHP Code:
        It was a very stupid demand too
        Asim,

I wish a couple of Paksitanis are nabbed and then whether you will think it is a stupid demand!

I assure you that I will not get into rapture of joy if the Taleban caught you. My heart would go out to you even though I know they would cut your neck the way they did to Daniel Pearl! Slow hallal butchery! Blood dripping slowly drop by drop. Muscles tearing strand my strand! Bone crunching bit by bit! Good hallal stuff!

But you would obviously love to enter Paradise for your 72 virgins.

Even then, my heart will go out to you and not gloat that you are with your 72 dear virgins!

You are indeed a vile human wretch! An animal at heart as animal like as your avatar! A dumb animal, that is; not even of the more intelligent variety! A veritable skunk!

Don't you have at least a modicum of decency on your bones?

It is your type which made Winston Churchill say the thing sthat he shouldnot have said!
        Last edited by Ray; 01 May 06,, 00:01.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Sigh...

It was a very stupid demand (by the terrorists to ask all Indians to leave Afghanistan). Who made the demands, foo!

How sick and twisted do you think I am?

Comment

Originally posted by Asim Aquil
            Sigh...

It was a very stupid demand (by the terrorists to ask all Indians to leave Afghanistan). Who made the demands, foo!

How sick and twisted do you think I am?
            As usual weasel mouthed.

How sick you are?

Just see:

It was a very stupid demand too, very unrealistic. They wanted to kill the guy.
            Any connection with the Taleban demand and the killing in the quote just above?

But a lot of connection between the demand of the wife and chikdren and the killing!

Stop trying to be smartassed and coy. You are not only sick you are an ass clown, apart from being a cluster**** mind!!
            Last edited by Ray; 01 May 06,, 00:34.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

k...

Comment

Asim,

What's k....?

You are a c....?

Little weasel, you are badly caught in your heartless game!

You prove Winston right!
                Last edited by Ray; 01 May 06,, 00:42.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

dude you misunderstood me or I misconveyed. Let it go? An engineer has died!

Comment

It's sad to see that at this time of grief where a young man has been killed trying to earn bread to feed his family,a ll Ray can think of is abusing Asim, shame.

Comment

It's sad to see that at this time of grief where a young man has been killed trying to earn bread to feed his family,a ll Ray can think of is abusing Asim, shame.
                      Platinum,

You are a twit.

When a man has been killed, one does not gloat.

If one gloats, then one gets a swift kick in the pants.

So, your jihadi sentiment for the Moslem Brotherhood can be canned.

You maybe in England, but it is a proven truth that you don't understand English or is your blind jihadi instinct blocking your mental faculties, you archaic dodo product of the theological school !

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

All you do these days is launch personal insults. Someone really ought to discipline you.

Oh wait, you're a moderator, thats YOUR job.

Comment

All you do these days is launch personal insults. Someone really ought to discipline you.

Oh wait, you're a moderator, thats YOUR job.
                          Actually someone should ban you.

You are a wretch and an insult to the human race. You are no Moslem. You are an animal. You are the type which prompted Churchill to state "How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog,....."

You personify the jihadi instinct that has defamed Islam.

To gloat at someone being killed is disgusting.

And adding injury to insult you are weaseling and trying to justify your affinity to the butchers. Are you a butcher by congenital inspiration?

You are the scum of humanity. You are disgrace to your family, who I am sure are good and compassionate or else why should they give you an education away from Pakistan spending a whole lot of money, when madrassa would have been the cheaper way out?

I am not like you that I shall run to Momma's apron strings, but the Admins and Mods should take cognisance of your disgusting gloat over a person killed and then you get half wits of the Moslem Brotherhood to support you to do a "platinum" (twist the issue and obfuscate!)

What gall and what cheek!

I am not a Moderator in the true sense. I just oversee and being the liberal I am, I allow all thoughts to bloom including your rantings on the area where I oversee! If I were of the PDF Moderator ilk, I would have horsewhipped you for your insensitivity of gloating over a butchering!

As I had observed you are a snake, an eel and a weasel. And that observation is not mine alone. It is beyond the boundaries of India, I assure you.

You are no human. You are a toad kissed by a Fairy Godmother to keep the earth clean but I find that the internet is a powerful weapon that reaches even toads!

I believe that inspite of the barbarism that Islam is personifying through its jihadis and the justification of barbarism by the Mullahs, there are Moslems who are equally revolted as I am. These poor sods sadly have no control over jihadi sods like you and so Islam get damned with the daily mayhem that your uncle Osama is spreading like the goo of the sewer!

You are a mutated rat of the Manhattan sewer. Rings a bell?

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray

Actually someone should ban you.

You are a wretch and an insult to the human race. You are no Moslem. You are an animal. You are the type which prompted Churchill to state "How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog,....."

You personify the jihadi instinct that has defamed Islam.

To gloat at someone being killed is disgusting.

And adding injury to insult you are weaseling and trying to justify your affinity to the butchers. Are you a butcher by congenital inspiration?

You are the scum of humanity. You are disgrace to your family, who I am sure are good and compassionate or else why should they give you an education away from Pakistan spending a whole lot of money, when madrassa would have been the cheaper way out?

I am not like you that I shall run to Momma's apron strings, but the Admins and Mods should take cognisance of your disgusting gloat over a person killed and then you get half wits of the Moslem Brotherhood to support you to do a "platinum" (twist the issue and obfuscate!)

What gall and what cheek!

I am not a Moderator in the true sense. I just oversee and being the liberal I am, I allow all thoughts to bloom including your rantings on the area where I oversee! If I were of the PDF Moderator ilk, I would have horsewhipped you for your insensitivity of gloating over a butchering!

As I had observed you are a snake, an eel and a weasel. And that observation is not mine alone. It is beyond the boundaries of India, I assure you.

You are no human. You are a toad kissed by a Fairy Godmother to keep the earth clean but I find that the internet is a powerful weapon that reaches even toads!

I believe that inspite of the barbarism that Islam is personifying through its jihadis and the justification of barbarism by the Mullahs, there are Moslems who are equally revolted as I am. These poor sods sadly have no control over jihadi sods like you and so Islam get damned with the daily mayhem that your uncle Osama is spreading like the goo of the sewer!

You are a mutated rat of the Manhattan sewer. Rings a bell?
                            hahahahahahahahaha. Please Ray, this sort of behavior is unbecoming of a moderator.

I've already explained that I was referring to the stupidity of the terrorists, nothing more. Afterall, you did believe that I suspect you to be a rapist before. Perhaps you should keep that in mind that your grasp of man's intentions aren't the best?

It's true what they say, a soldier carries his war with him. Well I'm no military person. I'm a civillian. You'd have to face reality and get in terms with that, I do not owe you any extra respect than what you earn with me here on WAB. With that said I do respect you, but don't make it so hard for me to do so.

I don't know perhaps you're going through a tough time in life or something. But your postings sure are going down hill. Man to man, try to find the good in a debate. You're too worked up about these things. You're a moderator here and should lead WABians by setting up a good example.

For better or worse, I too have toned down my rhetoric on many things just to let others engage in meaningful discussion. It's the least I can do to repay some of the admins' show of faith in me as a moderator.

You're indeed 12,000 posts old. Just because you have an opposing point of view doesn't mean you can let that get to your head, old friend. May Allah, help you find peace with yourself.

Good luck.
                            Last edited by Asim Aquil; 01 May 06,, 11:22.

Comment

hahahahahahahahaha

Short of words.

Nice try but u will have to try harder to weasel your have out of this.

I hear Ray loves Marasi Dance.

May be a bit of demo here might calm him down

Comment

Working...
                              X