Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butter cookies: what anti-personal properties

apart from eating too many of course
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Easy source to say to a woman "You look fat."

Comment

And that's a great way to extremely ANTI.

Comment

As I think about this, did ANY man in history got the balls to say that? And yet, we all instinctively know not to answer truthfully!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers
          As I think about this, did ANY man in history got the balls to say that? And yet, we all instinctively know not to answer truthfully!!!!
          I did and of course I wasn't married. But I didn't get any pvssy though. Won't mind doing it again. I like to see their reaction on their faces. They struggle with their facial movements trying to express their surprise and outrage. Kind of funny.

Comment

As I think about this, did ANY man in history got the balls to say that?
            I have.

When you're not married it's a good way to get them to stop calling....Sometimes.

Comment

Those of our ancestors who did died out, so it's genetic
              In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
                I have.

When you're not married it's a good way to get them to stop calling....Sometimes.

All the times!
                Self-control is the chief element in self-respect, and self-respect is the chief element in courage.

Comment

Working...
                X