The Rise of Afghan Empire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rise of Afghan Empire

Some people look at Afghanistan as an isolated country. But that is not the case. There are two major forces in Afghanistan. Iran and Pakistan. Russia and India are too far to be able to influence the situation. Both Iran and Pakistan is trying to pull Afghanistan to themselves. The same situation exist between Iran and Turkey in Central Asia. What has happened in Central Asia is Turkey and Iran has started cooperating with each other and dividing up central asia into spheres and influence. The same thing is happening in Afghanistan. Pakistan and Iran has started cooperating with each other and dividing up Afghanistan. That is why Pakistanis who were attacking Iranian Azeris until yesterday have moved to defend the same Iranian Azeris today.

One Scenario is to dream up a Pakistani Empire and the other is planning an Azeri-Turk Iranian Empire. Both these options are not very good for Afghanistan. There can be no integration of AFghan economy into Iranian economy as long as Azeri Turks are running Iran which have totally alien culture to Afghans. So the project of a central Asian European Union type sturcture is not possible.

Full Text

The Rise of Afghan Empire and the Fall of Islamic Republic of Iran
    http://afghanempire.blogspot.com/

It's Oslonconor and he's arisen from the troll graveyard. You really shouldn't make it so easy for the mods to recognize you if you want to return to posting.
    "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

I don't get it at all...
      To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

I guess the mods can also delete these troll started threads! its just a waste of time opening them only to see that the troll has been banned and there is no fun anymore!

:)
        A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

We like maintaining monuments to stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by oslonordic
            Scenario is to dream up a Pakistani Empire
            Hahaha, a pakistani empire.... Joke of the month!

I've seen this guy, olslonor post this same stuff on other forums. He is deluded and thinks that Afghans are the real Persians and should take power in Iran.... lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Alamgir
              Hahaha, a pakistani empire.... Joke of the month!

I've seen this guy, olslonor post this same stuff on other forums. He is deluded and thinks that Afghans are the real Persians and should take power in Iran.... lol..
              i thought afghans and iranians spoke different dialects of the same language

Comment

Originally posted by mich
                i thought afghans and iranians spoke different dialects of the same language
                Yes many Afghans speak Dari which is a variation of Farsi/Persian. Much of Afghanistan was also apart of Khorasan which was Persian empire's eastern most province.

Modern Afganistan is ethnically mixed though. Tajiks are the closest to Persians.

Comment

Working...
                X