X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brave Muslim woman speaks out -

http://switch5.castup.net/frames/200...050wmv&ak=null

Watch it.

If she was a man, she would have bigger kahuna's than me.

She was 100% right on the money.
    Facts to a liberal is like Kryptonite to Superman.

-- Larry Elder

Comment

The guy couldn't say anything except call her a heretic.

He got his ass handed to him.

Comment

Her manner is alike to my teacher in primary school. :)

Comment

Its about time that somebody spoke sensible words. She had some excellent points and as you notice the man debating her attempted to bait her by religious origins. Go figure. I wonder if they will come to their senses.
          Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

It is nice to see some other Muslims understanding secular Ataturkist revolution in Turkiye. It is clearly time to performing sharp reforms all over the muslim world.

Comment

Originally posted by AlpErTunga
              It is nice to see some other Muslims understanding secular Ataturkist revolution in Turkiye. It is clearly time to performing sharp reforms all over the muslim world.
              I agree... I have always admired Turkey greatly...
              Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
              -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

wow... what language is she speaking??? I recognized a lot of words... some of the words she said were... Natija.. Katal.. Insaan... If this is Turkish, then Alp, what do these words mean in Turkish???

Comment

Originally posted by Tronic
                  wow... what language is she speaking??? I recognized a lot of words... some of the words she said were... Natija.. Katal.. Insaan... If this is Turkish, then Alp, what do these words mean in Turkish???
                  "insan" means "human" in Turkish, "netice" means "result"... And I got the word of "medeniyet" which means "civilization". But she is talking in Arabic language, these words are Arabic origined words in Turkish. ;)

Comment

"insan" means "human" in Turkish, "netice" means "result"... And I got the word of "medeniyet" which means "civilization". But she is talking in Arabic language, these words are Arabic origined words in Turkish. ;)
                    ahh... I see... Insaan means "human" in Hindi/Punjabi/Urdu and other north Indian languages... and Natija means "result" here... and I guess Netice is derived from Natija... lol... hmm... thats a lot of similarities... lol....

Comment

In the 19th century, there were only two independent Turkish states on earth. First one was Ottoman Empire in Turkiye and other one was Babur Empire in India. So this nice cultural similarity is natural. :)

Comment

ahh yes... Babur... forgot about him... lol... that damn tyrrant!!!
                        he was a religious wacko...

Comment

Originally posted by Tronic
                          ahh yes... Babur... forgot about him... lol... that damn tyrrant!!!
                          he was a religious wacko...
                          But I want to visit the legacy of this empire, Taj Mahal. Shah Cihan must be very romantic emperor. :)

Comment

But I want to visit the legacy of this empire, Taj Mahal. Shah Cihan must be very romantic emperor. :)
                            ahh yes... true... Taj Mahal is truely a beauty...

Comment

In the 19th century, there were only two independent Turkish states on earth. First one was Ottoman Empire in Turkiye and other one was Babur Empire in India. So this nice cultural similarity is natural. :)
                              Its a little overboard to call 19th Century British India as Babur Empire.
                              A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Working...
                              X