X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I own a AK-74U!

www.airsoftextreme.com

http://www.airsoftextreme.com/aemax/akkrinkov.html

How's that for a real sport? Get a team of airsofters together and gun it out. Super realistic, and super fun. What does everyone else think of this?

Ok, the point of this thread.

Most of the time we will never get to own a fully automatic weapon such as an M-16 or AK-47. Then I found this site, that sells extremely realistic airsoft guns and I thought, "gee, a new hobby for me"

That AK-74U shoots 700 rds a minute, and is good for a couple hundred feet. But then again, most paintball/airsoft ranges are small enough that 200-400 ft is a pretty good distance of fire.
    Last edited by Defcon 6; 31 Jan 06,, 07:24.

lol nice.

I am more of a paintball guy myself

Comment

Yeah, but they don't make paintball guns that realistic. These guns even use magazines. Plus airsoft bb's go further.

Comment

yea finding realistic paintball guns are hard. But there are some that even use clips and look just like m16s

Comment

I've seen those. They cost way more than those airsoft guns. Plus theres much more variety with aisoft guns :)

Comment

I kinda grew out of airsoft because the guns break in a few months of regular use, and they're not cheap. I'd much rather spend my money on real guns that will last a while. But they're fun because the ammo is cheap and you can reuse the pellets.
            "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

ok I am gonna have to pull out the big guns. It hurts when u get hit by a paintball. That way you dont have to rely on the honor system lol.

I play scenarios, I find them very entertaining. I have not been to one big enough to have a tank yet

Comment

These guns are high end. some of them have metal stock available. they will last at least 30,000 shots before u need to replace a spring or gear. for about 320 bucks
                Last edited by Defcon 6; 31 Jan 06,, 07:34.

Comment

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY over priced. $675 for a dragunov? You can get one in real life for that much.

Comment

It's not a real "dragunov", your probably looking at their AEMAX line of airsoft guns. So no, it's not overpriced.

Comment

Originally posted by Defcon 6
                      It's not a real "dragunov", your probably looking at their AEMAX line of airsoft guns. So no, it's not overpriced.
                      Yes it is overpriced. I could think of several things I would buy with $675, all of them REAL firearms.

Comment

Originally posted by Defcon 6
                        I'm sorry, but I'd never spend over $50 dollars on a BB gun.
                        "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

Thats why your airsoft guns prolly kept breaking. lol. u get what u pay for afterall.

Technically they aren't BB guns since they fire 6mm bb's and the kiddie bb's guns fire some sort of pellets or smaller type bb's.

Airsoft is a serious hobby, so obviously there are those who pay that much and more for the best equipment.

Comment

Originally posted by Ishapore41
                            Yes it is overpriced. I could think of several things I would buy with $675, all of them REAL firearms.
                            Uh no. It's merely a matter of interests. If someone is really into the hobby then they won't mind paying that much. The again, that gun u keep pointing to is a custom model that highly tuned. Paintball guns can run as high as 800-1,000 dollars for a fully automatic.

That gun I showed is capable of firing 700-800 6mm BB's a minute. So it isn't a toy, and if you load it up with 0.88g BB's you could use it for self defense I imagine. Nevertheless, it's a serious hobby for serious airsofters.

I would like to see you find a fully automatic weapon that you could legally own that fires 700 rpm for 600 bucks. Oh, and that was also capable of shooting other people without causing serious harm! lol. (In which case u don't want a REAL firearm)

So no, it's not overpriced.

Comment

Perhaps not to you, since you obviously take airsoft kinda seriously. But for most people, $300 airsoft guns are a waste of money.

Comment

Working...
                              X