Military Nose Art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Military Nose Art

Figured on a change of venu here hows about Military Nose Art. What better way of keeping a fighting spirit to support the fly boys efforts. :)
    Last edited by Dreadnought; 26 Jan 06,, 18:20.
    Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Ok first a KC-130 Spectre in Iraq.
    Attached Files

Comment

A KC-135 Tanker servicing the Middle East theatre.
      Attached Files

Comment

Variable Geometry Mig-23

Comment

A-10 Fairchild Republic other wise known as the "warthog". Known better as the "silent gun" to the Iraqi military.
          Attached Files

Comment

Maybe a bit off topic but in my eyes some beautiful paintwork.
            46+42 of the 2nd squadron of JG32 of the 'flying monsters'.

>Facit Omnia Voluntas<

Comment

46+49

>Facit Omnia Voluntas<

Comment

Absolutely cool paint

Comment

Corporate Fighter Jet
                  Attached Files
                  "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

And who could ever forget the "Belle" (Boeing B-29) The Memphis Belle
                    Attached Files

Comment

Why do they all have to look so mean with the gritted teeth and mean eyes? Can't they look a little nicer?
                      Attached Files
                      "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal
                        ...Can't they look a little nicer?
                        ROFL.

That's just wrong, THL.

Christ, it looks like what would happen if the Partridge Family bought an F-18.
                        "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

Why do they all have to look so mean with the gritted teeth and mean eyes? Can't they look a little nicer?

Lmao...only if were going to drop Valentines from them.

Ok now hear this THL is restricted from cammo schemes for any future sorties...LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Dreadnought

Lmao...only if were going to drop Valentines from them.

Ok now hear this THL is restricted from cammo schemes for any future sorties...LMAO
                            I always thought the green was ugly...can't they come in Tommy Hilfiger red, white and blue? They'd sell more if they got a designer name on those things!! :)

Funny cammie story...I was ironing my ex's cammies and they had a little tear (as they sometimes get) and I was not paying attention and somehow made it into a big tear. To prevent having to listen to hours of how horrible this is later, I decided to fix it myself. :) I went to the store and got some fusible fabric (it is white and has "glue" on each side and can be used to iron two pieces of fabric together, much like a patch) and I found an old pair of cammies that were no longer worn. I cut out around a piece of the black part of the cammie design and fused it over where the hole was on the ripped ones. No one knew for weeks!! Granted it did not work out so well when someone did find out since it was someone else who noticed and not my ex. Oops! My bad!!

Comment

Hah Haa! Real slick 'Code One Candy' on F-16C block 25

Another one from Desert Storm, Sweet but deadly

Comment

Working...
                              X