No announcement yet.

Euro 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What i like about this tournament so far is how clean the play has been. Good spirited.

No controversies about ref decisions.

Not a single sending off and its the final.
    Last edited by Double Edge; 09 Jul 16,, 07:41.

Comment

• Wasn't expecting this result...How did it happen!!

Lost Ronaldo to injury after the first twenty. Good omen ?

Beat the current world champions Germany 2-0 and then lose to Portugal!

A lot of after match parties had to be cancelled :/
      Last edited by Double Edge; 11 Jul 16,, 14:01.

Comment

• The best team of the night and the worst team on the tourney won.

Go figure.
        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Crap game .

Comment

• Originally posted by Doktor View Post
            The best team of the night and the worst team on the tourney won.

Go figure.
            Remembering what Nani said after the draw with Austria and the team was getting flak at home.

Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo was the chief culprit at the Parc des Princes, missing a penalty and a series of other opportunities, as Portugal were held for a second successive Group F match.

With just two points from two games, following Tuesday's draw against minnows Iceland, Portugal will now be under pressure to deliver when they face Hungary in their final group game.

Forward Nani, who hit the post in the first half, told uefa.com: "We had to win, we gave it everything. We did everything right but the ball did not go in, once again.

"What can we say? We cannot excuse ourselves with, 'The ball won't go in' - we had chances. The team played really well.

"Once again we showed that we can play good football. We were superior, we controlled the match against a strong team that also played excellent football, but that's it.

"I think our moment will come, and it's right in the next match. There is no other way, it really has to happen."
            That must it, 'the ball won't go in'

See..

Would have been France's winner.
            Last edited by Double Edge; 11 Jul 16,, 14:33.

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
              What i like about this tournament so far is how clean the play has been. Good spirited.

No controversies about ref decisions.

Not a single sending off and its the final.
              I thought it was the best officiated tournament I have ever watched. Refs allowed much greater contact and were far less likely to blow the whistle, definitely harder to generate undeserved frees and fewer key mistakes over all. Impressive.

Comment

• the only thing that i liked about this tournament was our national teams miserable failure...

it was greatly needed...

those hugely overpayed, incredibly narcist, terribly ignorant Turkish players and their coach (terim).

can you believe that he (terim) was the 3rd or 4th top earner in Euro2016? the players also gained hundreds of thousands of euros (for doing what?)... and i strongly believe that they deserve NOTHING at all.

i really think that money should be put out of any sports (which is an utopia... i know).
                Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none; be able for thine enemy rather in power than use; and keep thy friend under thine own life's key; be checked for silence, but never taxed for speech.

Comment

Working...
                X