Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey a German was their manager ;)
    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
      Well, the Greeks were champions, right?
      The Greeks were Champions because of their defense, not because they played good football. I consider offence as a hallmark of a good team. Just look at the Germans.

Originally posted by tankie View Post
      True , just before the other EU austeritised em
      Lol.
      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Greeks under German management can do wanders I tell ya.

All the current teams are attacking, unless faced with stronger offense

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

France doing the Iceland in 2 up in 20 , r u watching England ��

Comment

Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
            There will be upsets. Who was expecting this...

Fantastic win for wales :D

Quality goals.

Onwards to the finals.
            Nice team :D

Comment

Hmm, so Iceland were defrosted by France :/

If that is the French managers doing then we're in for a good match against Germany.

Comment

Any predictions guys ,, Wales v Portugal , mines 2 2 , Then penalties .

Comment

Aww Wales lost. What happened ? Portugal woke up that they were a team.

Supporting France tomorrow.

Comment

Yup they lost , well done wales n well done Portugal, spose I'm gonna stick with the krauts to be champions then , here's hoping I'm wrong ��

Comment

• Who says the Germans can't be beat. Another penalty conceded due to handball. Individual errors along with bad luck.

About time France lifts the cup. They have a good team.

Comment

• It wasnt a good game was it , im hoping the final will be better .

Comment

• It was a good game. Both teams were into it from start till the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                            It was a good game. Both teams were into it from start till the end.
                            As you wish Goran , i thought it wasnt upto a semi at all ,england v iceland was farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr better , harhar ,,,, good point tho ,,,the krauts are out , yaayyyyy , c,mon now the frogs .

Comment

• Not up to a semi ? man the germans have been put on a death march. One final after the next. Italy, then France.

The Italy game they only just scraped through. They did dominate in the French game but the errors cost them. Many times their shots just missed the goal. Against different teams they'd have been in the finals.

Last time Portugal was in the Euro final at home, Greece won it (!)
                              Last edited by Double Edge; 08 Jul 16,, 16:49.

Comment

• Yep, Ronaldo missed it.

Comment

Working...
                                X